URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=82211
City: Central Arkansas
State: Arkansas
Address: Central Arkansas
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long/Dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Like her ad says: she’s discrete, busty, and fun. Beautiful face with a nice pair of luscious lips, and big blue intense eyes. She’s tan, takes great care of herself, manicure pedicure and hygiene all on point. Wears her curves with this cool calm and collected confidence. Has several tasteful tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Welcome Back Past Time! Lol Great review of a very nice lady!
😂 thanks my friend!
Hey PTH, your encounter has me closing my eyes and remembering exactly what my visit was like with her last month. Especially the CG position. She didn’t last long and neither did I. We both nutted at the same time, and I love when that happens. If I were to use a car analogy, I would consider her a luxury car. Classy, stylish, and a smooth soft ride. Very polished and refined.
Hey PTH, your encounter has me closing my eyes and remembering exactly what my visit was like with her last month. Especially the CG position. She didn’t last long and neither did I. We both nutted at the same time, and I love when that happens. If I were to use a car analogy, I would consider her a luxury car. Classy, stylish, and a smooth soft ride. Very polished and refined. Originally Posted by austin88998833
+111

She is a special lady
Great review and couldn’t have said it better my friend! She has class.
Great review and couldn’t have said it better my friend! She has class. Originally Posted by arkansasknight
Thank you! Can’t wait to see her again
Are there any pics of her?
Her website is missandreachase.com

Hope this helps!
Nice review PTH
Thanks!

Random thought, but everytime I see your handle name I think of Gladiator’s character Maximus Decimus Meridius.
Well PTH, that is exactly how I derived at the name. Although my gladiator days have passed !