URL / Website: http://tyler.skipthegames.com/female...e/711033735972
City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: Hotel Troup Hwy
Activities: CBJ, MISH, Strip tease
Hair Length and Color: Strawberry Blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Smoking Hot!! Her pic's are spot on.... no face pic's but friend her SNAP and she will have pic's and video to see. Amazing body... maybe too skinny for some.... the size of her tits are out of proportion for the rest of her body (big). Very nice Pale skin pale pink areolas some tats. Very soft spoken.
Greets you in see thru nighty and big hug...good phone response times.... SORRY but that is where the good part ends!! Upsell upsell upsell! even to kiss on the neck is extra charge... want to change positions... extra charge! You can get a QV for 80 but it is only CBJ...The 1/2hr CBJ gets you her primum Snap with pics and videos but still just CBJ... full service is 300 but no premium snap... wtf...? Any way After I arrived she was obviously not a bait and switch so I asked for full service 1hr instead... she said yes... I was taking my time and chose mish because I like to finish there holding onto the ass as I do... like I said more positions are an upcharge... after a few minutes she ask if I'm having a hard time cumming... and suggests I just jack off... I'm in the room a total of about 20 minutes at this point and she checks her phone and says another client is 5 minutes away and to just hurry up and jack off please! I said I paid for the hour and her response was you paid to fuck me and you did! She stood over the top of me and fingered herself and caressed her tits saying hurry up!... I went from thinking I found a diamond to realizing it was fools gold. She wouldn't even give me the premium access after kicking me out saying she can't undersell herself!
Recommendation: No
damn that sucks..
https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...i/273981287506
Hit her up you will not be disappointed. You can thank me later .
That looks real nice. You know if she’s bbbj and greek friendly?
I've seen this add but she has the exact same add as some other girls... and if you check the call me button the number is different and is the same number as other girls... Possibly has a pimp running them here in Tyler then I guess??

She looks great and if you say she is legit... then I will go for it!..... thanks

BTW does any body know of a local girl that is into fetish?
  • Texun
  • 08-21-2020, 11:24 AM
Wow😳