Lubes

I heard coconut oil was a good lube. I use it for massages and love it.

Also used it instead of regular lube and its was awesome!

BUT i read it can make condoms not as safe!!
I am bummed!
So...who can suggest a good lube? I thought I had found my new favorite, but yikes!
They all say not sticky but i beg to differ!
Maybe I will start a lube company using the real stuff!
Donations accepted...I will give u a cut. Haha
sliquod silk
its organic silky nonsticky
Replens does not get sticky even after showering it leaves you feeling smoith in places the lube has landed.
But has anyone tried coconut oil? Even just for a handjob and massages. That's amazing stuff. I want to keep using it if I can figure out the truth. But I will try your recommendations
Wet platinum silicone based lube. It's amazing. Coconut oil is also great kinda messy but you can use it to make infused lube
i use a coconut oil blend massage oil i get on amazon
i warm it and use if for my slippy slides n body rubs
Just remember that pure coconut oil isn't safe for use with latex condoms. I don't know about blends or infusions.
this that I use is safe w them

its a blend of oils infused w coconut oil
I use the coconut blend massage oil for oily body & booty slides & body rubs only....for lube I use Sliquid organic water based lube which IS 100% compatible with every condom
Oils are ONLY compatible with polyurethane condoms or FC2's (which are made of nitrile).
Oils/oil blends are not compatible with latex or polyisoprene condoms.
Using oil/oil blends you run a risk of degrading the latex or polyisoprene condom.
So....you can still use coconut oil if you play with FC2's or polyurethane jimmies .

I heard coconut oil was a good lube. I use it for massages and love it.

Also used it instead of regular lube and its was awesome!

BUT i read it can make condoms not as safe!!
I am bummed!
So...who can suggest a good lube? I thought I had found my new favorite, but yikes!
They all say not sticky but i beg to differ!
Maybe I will start a lube company using the real stuff!
Donations accepted...I will give u a cut. Haha Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Wet platinum silicone based lube love this jus got a 16oz on Amazon ,, good for the sink and hair for fizz
I use 5W30 Valvoline synthetic nowadays. Used to be 10W30 some years ago. Usually the mower, and whatever else, gets some of whatever is in the Caddy.

Grease is picked according to heat range.

That's how you do it for a grey Cadillac. Your pink Cadillac may be different.
  • lea
  • 08-18-2020, 05:34 PM
I've used lubelife. Its a water based lube. (can find it on amazon)

Lately though I've been using one from pure romance thats Cotton candy Mmm
My coconut oil turns green after I'm done infusing it.
I am a big fan of Greek, and found wet brand platinum lube feels the best, and have gotten positive feedback from the ladies.
for prostate play
i use Wicked anal gel