Best clubs in Dallas

Me and my friends are planning a trip in a couple weeks and wondering what are the best clubs and the touching policy in Dallas?

Thanks fellas
Welcome to Dallas.
Most of the clubs are in the same area near the 35. The best club to me is Baby dolls, you will not be disappointed by the ladies who are terrific.
The touching policy varies with the girls and you will not quickly during then first dance if they refrain you or not.
Have fun.
Other clubs like Buck wild are also very nice, BBD is just my preference and a great introduction if you come to Dallas for the first time.
I like The Men's Club and BDD. Problem is that many of the girls love their simple carbs more than they value their looks - but a few fit girls can be found.

Plenty of ugly girls will give you cheap blow jobs in the Dallas clubs.
My recommendation is to go to baby dolls and chicas locas. Baby dolls to see really good looking girls chicas to get your dick played with.
Buck's FW mid-afternoon weekdays. Watch to see who picks up stacks of napkins going into VIP
What's the charges at BucksFW daytime? Cover and/or VIP? And is VIP where the fun only happens?

Thanks in advance, may head there this afternoon.