Bucks Cabaret Dallas Vegas

They hired a bunch of Vegas dancers and more are on the way.

Looks like they are going the Vegas style like they do at Rhino.

Instead of going into the dance area and get one dance and if you don't the girl or the dance you can kick her to the curb.

Vegas style you are forced to buy block of time and the clock starts as soon as you hand the money to a suit before you walk into the lap dance area.

This is at Bucks Dallas but I hear Fort Worth may do the same too.

If this will happen at Fort Worth too, they will hang themselves.

Areas that used to be open to anyone to get dances in are now VIP only.

$50 admission if you don't have one of their yearly or lifetime VIP membership.

Now if they add this Vegas style stupidity, there will be less people going there and girls don't make money and when they don't make money, they move on!

If you don't have a product, you don't have business and in the strip clubs, girls are the products.

Then you combine that with the current climate where business is already slow and near death, bars can only operate at below 100%, virus going around, people afraid to go to go out, social distancing, etc, not a good idea to come up with more ideas that will hurt the business.
I ran into a Vegas refugee at BDD this week. Really hot body, face looked older. Started by pitching 5 songs for $100. Then asked for a tip after I paid her for the 4 songs I got. Still has that “Vegas shark” attitude where you have to get as much money from each customer right then as possible, because you’ll never see them again. Dealing with a local crowd of repeat customers is a different game.
If it will get younger, skinnier, and prettier girls working in the clubs, I will pay more money.

I'm not impressed by $50 blow jobs from ugly girls. You can get free blow jobs anytime you want if you are reasonably good looking, fit, and can carry on a conversation. Many girls give that away for companionship.

The extremely pretty girls are much more demanding. Hence, the economics of them working in the club should equate to greater economic rewards.

Don't give me any bullshit about all the pretty girls in the clubs that give you the cheap blowjobs, etc. I've been to every club in town and the prettiest girls gravitate to the big spenders 99% of the time - everyone knows you are bullshitting when you say you don't have to pay market prices.
Been saying Vegas styles was coming to Dallas...thanks for the info - I've only been to Bucks Dallas a few times and was never impressed with the layout or dancers - it was Vegas-lite anyway, might as well go all the way.
  • btbb
  • 09-15-2020, 01:50 PM
If it will get younger, skinnier, and prettier girls working in the clubs, I will pay more money.

I'm not impressed by $50 blow jobs from ugly girls. You can get free blow jobs anytime you want if you are reasonably good looking, fit, and can carry on a conversation. Many girls give that away for companionship.

The extremely pretty girls are much more demanding. Hence, the economics of them working in the club should equate to greater economic rewards.

Don't give me any bullshit about all the pretty girls in the clubs that give you the cheap blowjobs, etc. I've been to every club in town and the prettiest girls gravitate to the big spenders 99% of the time - everyone knows you are bullshitting when you say you don't have to pay market prices. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Maybe they just don’t like you?!? 🤣😂🤣😂 Just kidding.
I don’t care how pretty or ugly. If they’re Vegas girls, as someone else said, they’ll just be there to extract what you have in your wallet and deliver as little as possible to get it. Also, there won’t be a real boob left in the place!!

btw- You mentioned not being impressed by $50 blow jobs from ugly girls:
Worst blowjob I ever had from the ugliest girl? Worked just fine!!!! 🤣😂🤣