Scam alert.

Got scammed today for 75 by an SA chick. Said she needed money for gas to come see me. And then sent a screen shot she was over drawn so I sent her some more. 75 total. She said she was on the way and would be here in 45 min and could I send her half the allowance so she would know I was real. I declined that. That was 90 min ago.... I know I should know better.... it’s a round of drinks at my club.... link below for everyone to know.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6c8ab...a-662a0811cdda
Turn her in to SA as a scammer. At least get something out of it.
Thanks for the alert.

But not sure how many times it has to be repeated here - NEVER EVER PAY MONEY UPFRONT.
Thanks for the alert.

But not sure how many times it has to be repeated here - NEVER EVER PAY MONEY UPFRONT. Originally Posted by berryberry
I understand! Second time for me. At least was only 75.
I dont understand , you worked for that money, and she ripped you off and you just write it off come on man stand up for yourself personally I would be pissed and will turn her in to SA. But to each his own I guess
if you don't turn her in she can do the same to someone else who $75 might be a lot to lose. It takes the same ammt of time that it took to alert us as it would to turn her ass in.
I dont understand , you worked for that money, and she ripped you off and you just write it off come on man stand up for yourself personally I would be pissed and will turn her in to SA. But to each his own I guess Originally Posted by Dozerdog
Sage advice.
agree and done.
When dealing with SA/civvie girls, I just tell them that any type of online money sending is traceable and neither of us wants to deal with that.

If they persist, I explain to them that even if I were willing to do so, if I send money via online sending service, nothing would be stopping me from claiming fraud afterwards and disputing the transaction. Then they would have to admit to a crime to try to get the money back. That usually shuts them up.

The thing is, 99.9% of girls that ask you to send them money online will NEVER meet with you. You could offer them 1k cash for a QV and they wouldn't do it. Half the time they aren't even girls, just a dude with some girls pics.
Reverse image search photos. If they have ANY results, chances are the photos aren't of the person you are talking to
I will also add to the never give any upfront money advice, if it looks to good to be true "Beware".
There aren't many absolutes in this universe but one of them surely is "No money upfront!"

Another experience-based observation (for the young-uns) is that providers have no sense of timing either in keeping to appt schedules or in planning for the future - so don't bank on an on time appt today or a remembered appt scheduled for the future

Know what to expect - it makes for less aggravation
I’m not going to tell you what to do but first I never send money or give money without getting honey.

Second. I don’t think her pictures would make be believe she lives anywhere near Irwin Pa.
Tell her to meet you, FnS (fuck and suck), then you'll mail her a cashiers check later
Tell her to meet you, FnS (fuck and suck), then you'll mail her a cashiers check later Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Hey!!! I checked my mailbox everyday last week and it's STILL not there .
I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that you're not really gonna send it...hmmmmph!!

*I'm kidding...I don't have a permanent address, lmao*