Public defecation spikes due to public bathroom closures

It used to be you could always find a bathroom wherever you are. But since places like fast food restaurants are mostly closing dining in, and other places are closing early or closing altogether, I've had to resort to using back alleys, behind dumpsters, in parking lots and car wash bays. I can't be the only one with this problem. Can politicians or community leaders do something to help?
It used to be you could always find a bathroom wherever you are. But since places like fast food restaurants are mostly closing dining in, and other places are closing early or closing altogether, I've had to resort to using back alleys, behind dumpsters, in parking lots and car wash bays. I can't be the only one with this problem. Can politicians or community leaders do something to help? Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
I know you are just being a smartass, but just go buy some depends and sit on your shit and enjoy it. You obviously think of it a lot.
I know you are just being a smartass, but just go buy some depends and sit on your shit and enjoy it. You obviously think of it a lot. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Listen here, Lucas McCoon. There is one place I don't like to shit, and that's in my pants. If I have to drop a deuce outside since I can't go to McDonald's, starbucks or whatever, so be it.
Listen here, Lucas McCoon. There is one place I don't like to shit, and that's in my pants. If I have to drop a deuce outside since I can't go to McDonald's, starbucks or whatever, so be it. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
That's called a "you problem". I do my three S's to start my day - shit, shower and shave and I'm done. If you need to shit all of the time, go see a doctor, Mr. Turd.

Anyway, I know this thread is nonsense so whatever. You have fun with it, Turd. What reasonable person wouldn't love to discuss being deprived of taking a shit at a fast food place and being forced to take a shit in alleys? That's completely normal to nobody.
Well, his name is "Turd."
Quite literally-- every gas station has stayed open.. including their restrooms.
While the same could be said of dirt on your car, I think it may also be a factor in San Fran Nan's hood: Eventually, you get to the saturation point where any new turd that lands on the space, causes another one to fall off of it.
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 08:26 AM
Thank san Fran nan for the public health issue she created - and ignores to inflict her shit on teh Public.

Try taking a dump in front of San Fran nan's walled mansion - and see what happens

She and her criminal DPST's are hypocritical as hell.
Well, his name is "Turd." Originally Posted by Lapdog

It used to be you could always find a bathroom wherever you are. But since places like fast food restaurants are mostly closing dining in, and other places are closing early or closing altogether, I've had to resort to using back alleys, behind dumpsters, in parking lots and car wash bays. I can't be the only one with this problem. Can politicians or community leaders do something to help? Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX

Save some money and get some indoor plumbing for your double wide
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 09:05 AM
mm - Best get some real medical insurance - not government Peosi/Schumer Care - for teh public pandemics of infectious disease - typhus, diphtheria, cholera - caused by the intentional infliction of a public health care disaster by teh criminal DPST's .
It happened/'happens in the LA skid row - due to absent sanitation - and refusal of elected officials to provide such for the homeless they invited into the city - are forced to defecate publicly because of a deliberate withholding of porta potties and sanitation.

Typhus is rampant - as are other diseases unheard of for decades.

Thanks to your friendly local criminal DPST leadership!

living in a burrow is not protection against infectious diseases transmitted by criminal DPST willfull and knowing elected officials.
Live in the suburbs
Live in the suburbs Originally Posted by matchingmole

what suburb is "minutes from downtown"? you sound like a "Oak Cliff" kinda guy ..

asking for the hell of it
what suburb is "minutes from downtown"? you sound like a "Oak Cliff" kinda guy ..

asking for the hell of it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Hell.. on a bad day.. even Oak Cliff isn't "minutes from downtown" LOL