City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage +, LFK, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Brown/black about shoulder length or shorter
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Kali (she pronounces it Kelly just fyi) is mid to late 30's. She has a pretty nice body but it is NOT petite and some other OP said 110. That is not correct. I would guess 130 or so but still nice shape just don't expect 110. She has a decent attitude but she is a major upsell. I have seen her twice and each time she tried to upsell me to 90 minutes. I only did 1 hour which in my mind is plenty. Anyway nice time just beware of the 90 minute upsell
Recommendation: Yes
I don't really consider 90 minutes to be an upsell.

More of an offer...
I’ve not been back due to the bait and switch, but with me, lots of DFK, no clothes off, but top pulled up. Only once did she pull her pants down...for FIV action. She seemed small to me with A cups. Yes, always asking to go 90 min. Both the girls do that.
  • AP51
  • 09-17-2020, 04:02 PM
I’ve not been back due to the bait and switch, but with me, lots of DFK, no clothes off, but top pulled up. Only once did she pull her pants down...for FIV action. She seemed small to me with A cups. Yes, always asking to go 90 min. Both the girls do that. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Myquest is absolutely correct. Kali always says she wants 90 minutes. Once I thought I was going to bebale to eat her pussy. She wanted $8 so I said ok. Paid and all I got was pants down and FIV with sucking and nice breast and nipples. She is tight and unless she is a great actor I made her cum with my fingers but no daty. I only did an hour each time I went maybe if you do 90 minutes you can get daty but I doubt it and your never going to get FS.