STAY AWAY FROM " LIL FIRE CRACKER"

I have tried 3 times with last couple weeks to set something up. The last was Sunday the 13th. She asks for address everytime but never shows, so this last time I said are u really gonna show up this time , she said yes, 2 hours went by after I gave address again. I finally text her and said this is final time I try to set something up, and I also said u must not like your job at all. She replied " you are correct I dont like my job and I am not going anywhere today.The first time I tried with her was for incall , I showed up where she said and she never showed, later that evening she text" multiple hours later" that she had been kicked from her room. She is sketchy at best, not sure what she does with addresses, etc. But she doesn't need to be in this line of work. JUST A WARNING TO ALL WHO NEED TO KNOW
Don't go that far with those girls. They're either Pro's or not don't keep abusing yourself. Just pick up the phone and dial another reputable Provider.

IMHO
ditto w that smart guy above me

hope you find fun...ill b back in early October!
ditto w that smart guy above me

hope you find fun...ill b back in early October! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas !

Also do a lot of research before you let the little head take over. LOL
Out of curiosity which number did you use for her? Everyone has their own experience obviously with each provider and she was my first in the hobby months ago. I have a review on her and the reason I asked about the number is I've noticed 2 separate ads for her on STG I apologize for not having links, I haven't been on here much to pay attention to what's been going on covid and all. Anyways one ad could be real the other fake is all I'm saying. 540-623-6053. Is the number I used. I'm rambling sorry you got the run around and thanks for the heads up cause I enjoyed my time with her. Have a wonderful day!!