Encounter: Street Walker - Barbara

Date: 09-11-20
Name: I think her name was Barbara but honestly I couldn't understand a word she said
Phone: none
Email Address: none
URL / Website: none
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: picked up at St Bernard Ave near I-10 and took to my downtown hotel and then brought back
Activities: BBBJ, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Med wavy Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Moderately tall and VERY skinny. I love skinny but she was pretty extreme malnourished skinny, likely due to unmentionable side-vices. Older black lady. May have been younger but had the appearance of 60+. Probably could have cleaned up and dressed well and fit right in at church as someone's little ole grandmother. Very raspy soft spoken voice. AA cups, saggy bottom. Definite case of hard-life face.
Recommendation: No
Are you nuts!!!!!
He likes risking it all. And he had fun. I say power to him.
Hilarious fiction or you need to retake middle school Sex Education.
Thanks for an entertaining review. You live on the edge, sir. I've spent more than a few nights cruising the 'hoods of New Orleans looking for streetwalkers. The thrill is in the hunt.
Hilarious fiction or you need to retake middle school Sex Education. Originally Posted by Scrapee
I was indoctrinated with middle school sex-ed and devout religion for far too long. Now I'm 45 and only just now have had as much sex in my life as a promiscuous middle-schooler. And most of that sex was had with a piece of latex instead of a pussy or a mouth.

The reality is that transmission of disease from female to male is far less prevalent than they lead you to believe. The risk is there, but I'm willing to accept it.

If I'm going to rub my dick around inside a condom, what do I need the expensive female company for?

I don't care if my dick falls off and I die tomorrow as long as some part of me is inside some part of a woman as frequently as possible until then.

I was far more worried about being shot.
Could you do us all a favor and send a copy of this review to any reputable girls before you see them?
  • Dab
  • 09-25-2020, 10:19 PM
Holy shit
Holy shit is right....
I needed a good laugh! That was awesome!
Seriously hilarious reply.
In general your statement below is true, but not when your BB'ing hookers with obvious hardcore drug habits. The risks are magnified.
"The reality is that transmission of disease from female to male is far less prevalent than they lead you to believe."
Could you do us all a favor and send a copy of this review to any reputable girls before you see them? Originally Posted by Boeingguy
As long as you’re using a condom you’re good. What he did with the ladies won’t affect you.
Thank you. That’s hilarious!