Best bbbj around?

I Have not seen anyone in a wile and I'm hearing about some new faces out there. Who is the BBBJ queen? Guys give your recomedations and ladies state your case!
I certainly don't want to brag but I've been known to blow a few minds, as well as other things. Perhaps it has something to do with my special little magic trick.
I Have not seen anyone in a wile and I'm hearing about some new faces out there. Who is the BBBJ queen? Guys give your recomedations and ladies state your case! Originally Posted by gaint456
I give high recommendations to Vannah Black, Chloe Belle, Serenity and Selena. You can’t go wrong with any of these fine and classy ladies!
I Have not seen anyone in a wile and I'm hearing about some new faces out there. Who is the BBBJ queen? Guys give your recomedations and ladies state your case! Originally Posted by gaint456

Let's throw in some quantitative measurements as well! Start off with a perfect 10 and then deduct as follows:

• 5 point deduction for not allowing me to cum in her mouth.
  • 2 point deduction if she doesn't swallow, and spits or dribble.
  • 2 point deduction if she uses teeth.
  • 10 point deduction for a CBJ.
And whatever else you deem score-worthy!

I have my favorites but I'll keep them to myself. Is there really such a thing as a bad Bbbj if you had a great time with someone. Like for an example my rating system is different. After I leave a date and driving towards the house and I don't remember how I got to my exit. That's a great time. Lol
I love the ones that leave you literally weak in the knees. If I have just a little trouble walking afterwards, I know I've been done right.
I think that I should definitely be a contender for this list!

Not many ladies have my ability to deep throat!

Hopefully some of my gentleman friends will weigh in and confirm.
Let's throw in some quantitative measurements as well! Start off with a perfect 10 and then deduct as follows:

• 5 point deduction for not allowing me to cum in her mouth.
  • 2 point deduction if she doesn't swallow, and spits or dribble.
  • 2 point deduction if she uses teeth.
  • 10 point deduction for a CBJ.
And whatever else you deem score-worthy!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
+1
Izzy, Mia, Roxy Reye, Jenn
Izzy, Selena, Kenley, Zenovia, Summer, Ms Kitty, Brandee, CandieCane, Ray, Tasha, Danielle, Jane, Dallas.
Izzy, Selena, Kenley, Zenovia, Summer, Ms Kitty, Brandee, CandieCane, Ray, Tasha, Danielle, Jane, Dallas. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
I do love making men week in the knees!
It's my favorite part
I do love making men week in the knees!
It's my favorite part Originally Posted by hot summer
You are awesome precious!
Izzy, Selena, Kenley, Zenovia, Summer, Ms Kitty, Brandee, CandieCane, Ray, Tasha, Danielle, Jane, Dallas. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Zenovia, Baby Dallas, and Jane Darling are pretty amazing as well!
In keeping with the spirit of the OP's question, he is looking for active recommendations. Some I am not sure about their status or location.

LR/NLR Area:
Vannah Black, Chloe Belle, Serenity, Selena, Izzy, Jenn, RaySpicy

NWA Area:
Zenovia, Hot Summer, Ginger Doll, Mia, Roxy Reye, Tasha,Starr

Not sure of Status/Home Location:
Ms Kitty, Candie Cane, Danielle, Jane Darling, Baby Dallas, Brandee, Kenley,

Honorary Arkansans (Touring Providers):
Slave Guinevere, Dallas Rain
In keeping with the spirit of the OP's question, he is looking for active recommendations. Some I am not sure about their status or location.

LR/NLR Area:
Vannah Black, Chloe Belle, Serenity, Selena, Izzy, Jenn, RaySpicy

NWA Area:
Zenovia, Hot Summer, Ginger Doll, Mia, Roxy Reye, Tasha,Starr

Not sure of Status/Home Location:
Ms Kitty, Candie Cane, Danielle, Jane Darling, Baby Dallas, Brandee, Kenley,

Honorary Arkansans (Touring Providers):
Slave Guinevere, Dallas Rain Originally Posted by Exchequer
I know where they are and they are very much active.