Damsel in distress!

I really need just one hour with a lawyer that does family law. I tried to get probono... been to law library.On the internet constantly but can't get my questions answered. Will trade or compensate. Please there has to be someone
Unfortunately, it’s unethical to trade. KS. Or MO?
250/hour for a lawyer. Seems fair.
It is? Oh for a lawyer. Kansas
So many lawyers I don't know where to begin. And I trust guys here

250/hour for a lawyer. Seems fair. Originally Posted by royamcr
Only $250 hr for a lawyer...right...the one i just used was $450...get what u pay for...
It is? Oh for a lawyer. Kansas Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Did your Ex find out about your activities on ECCIE?

Let us know how it turns out for you.
Did your Ex find out about your activities on ECCIE?

Let us know how it turns out for you.
Originally Posted by JRLawrence

I don't recall her saying anything about an Ex. Your comment was uncalled for.
Thank you malwoody
It's not that. Change in custody.. Child support issues, parental alienation etc
Thanks I guess that was rude

I don't recall her saying anything about an Ex. Your comment was uncalled for. Originally Posted by malwoody
Not sure if this is any help or not but you might look into it.
Pro Bono Family Attorney - Find a Affordable Lawyer Now
https://www.legalmatch.com
Thanks I guess that was rude Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Yes we don't need to know she was just wanting an answer, not questions.
It is often, probably nearly always, that a first visit to discuss a case doesn't result in fees. I think you should find a single practitioner rather than going to a large firm. I am confident that "you get what you pay for" does not apply for attorneys. A good counselor can be found for $150/hour.
It's not that. Change in custody.. Child support issues, parental alienation etc Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Yes, we know: you have brought up a lot of personal information in open forum many times before. Some people have long memories. You treat this web site as your own personal information talk center. Good grief, most everyone here now knows everything about you.

Not being rude, some people just have a long memory for details.