8:35 I'm calling Florida for Trump

Doesn't mean Trump will win but the consensus was that Trump could not win if he lost Florida.

Consensus seems to suggest that Biden Can't win without Penn. who we may not know who won for a week.

North Carolina and George are to big states to come.

Mitch McConnell wins re-election in Kentucky and get this. His Democrat opponent spent 73 million trying to defeat McConnell. What do you think those people who gave her 73 million to throw away are thinking?

The night is young but being a proud Floridian that voted for Trump, I thought I would jump in early.
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2020, 06:52 PM
You're probably right.

Penn and NC are crucial for Trump! But Florida is a good starting point!
Looks like Dem's just picked up a Senate seat in Colorado with Hickenlopper being the projected winner.

But Doug Jones Dem. in Alabama is expected to lose to the Republican so nothing changes in the Senate so far.
  • Tiny
  • 11-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Trump is behind a little in Texas right now but I'm going to be very surprised if he doesn't win it. Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio have mostly reported, while many counties in the Republican heartland have not.

On the other hand Trump appears to be underperforming in Ohio and North Carolina. Tillis is too in the NC Senate race. If Tillis loses, the Republicans will have a hard time maintaining control of the Senate.
The one who is H I M won Florida
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2020, 07:18 PM
Ohio looks to be in play...

H E is H I M.
Trump is behind a little in Texas right now but I'm going to be very surprised if he doesn't win it. Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio have mostly reported, while many counties in the Republican heartland have not.

On the other hand Trump appears to be underperforming in Ohio and North Carolina. Tillis is too in the NC Senate race. If Tillis loses, the Republicans will have a hard time maintaining control of the Senate. Originally Posted by Tiny

Karl Rove "Mr. Texas" just ran the numbers and he predicts Trump wins Texas.

North Carolina is going right down to the wire.

It can be predicted that the Democrats keep the House and will increase their seats from 5 to 15 seats.

Won't do them a bit of good if Trump keeps the Presidency and Reps. keep the Senate.

Yep, Ohio looks good for Biden and with Kelly ahead of McSally in Arizona and Tillis behind ( edited ) in NC, Repubs could be down two seats with two to go to take the Senate.
  • Tiny
  • 11-03-2020, 07:27 PM
Tillis ahead ahead in NC, Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It's tightening, Tillis behind by 1.1%. Looks like he's still got a shot.
The "betting line" which started with Biden in the low 60's, has now flipped to Trump in the low 60's.

North Carolina and Ohio seem to be tightening and Georgia looks good for Trump. I can feel the wind changing but then I'm watching Fox News so there is that.
It's tightening, Tillis behind by 1.1%. Looks like he's still got a shot. Originally Posted by Tiny

My bad, I meant to say I agreed with you that Tillis was behind but it's close.

As far as the Senate goes, could James actually beat the Dem. incumbent in Michigan?
The "betting line" which started with Biden in the low 60's, has now flipped to Trump in the low 60's.

North Carolina and Ohio seem to be tightening and Georgia looks good for Trump. I can feel the wind changing but then I'm watching Fox News so there is that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

• Tiny
  • 11-03-2020, 07:48 PM
My bad, I meant to say I agreed with you that Tillis was behind but it's close.

As far as the Senate goes, could James actually beat the Dem. incumbent in Michigan? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yes, James could win. He's running a percentage point or two ahead of Trump right now. A lot of the count in Georgia is still out, but it's looking favorable for the Republican senatorial candidates there too. I'm happy, I may not have to move to Costa Rica!
Oh! my! North Carolina could be done for Trump with 3 counties outstanding and they are rural that went for Trump last time.

Ohio looking good for Trump. If Trump takes North Carolina, Ohio and Georgia, this election is over and Trump wins.

I predict the suicide rate will increase substantially tonight, well, maybe more a hope than a prediction.

I do hope my neighbor who has picketed one day a week against our Republican Senator and an Obama Biden supporter doesn't have a gun tonight.

Over 170 million spent trying to defeat Graham and McConnell who have both won re-election. Oh!my!