Sa hofo

She messaged me back right away. looks hot.
She messaged me right away too. i'm kinda waiting to see if its tgtbt.
Wow she’s hot
I viewed her profile, but didn't message her, and she messaged me fairly quickly. A couple of things make me think this is a fake profile, based on others I've seen. Location is specific (McKeesport); most just put Pittsburgh, Columbus, etc. Second, is her physical description being average. Most fake profiles list "average" as the body type, even when the photos are smoking hot.

Would be great is she is real; but my money would be on fake.
She messaged me, out of the blue, with nothing done on my part
If anyone has more info, fake, not fake etc please let me know. She on and off the site a lot. Cant seem to pin her down.
If anyone has more info, fake, not fake etc please let me know. She on and off the site a lot. Cant seem to pin her down. Originally Posted by fireman190
Definitely fake. She fooled me twice with no shows then texted me out of the blue about meeting again. Not that stupid but shes so hot thought id try again and another no show and won't answer my text. Save your time
Got it thanks
Gave me the run around a few times also
Thanks for the info. She wants to come see me Wed. Said she can host but would prefer to come to me and I am 60 min from her. Gave me detailed job schedule and where she works..... A lot of info which most girls would not provide. Sounds like TGTBT.
Careful, she is legit, at least when I seen her a few times, but recently she has informed me that she has a dude now, kinda like a daddy/pimp, the only reason why I say pimp, is because rules have changed when seeing her and she says "my dude" don't want this, don't want that etc! Be careful going to the incall as well, he has access to her surveillance at home, ironically she told me he is a fireman!!

D99
Well, at least someone saw her before, thought for sure she was a fake or scam. Her profile just popped up again
It’s already gone again.
It's a new profile. Guess not allowed to include links any more but its Kbabyy2797