Doubles

Anyone who knows me knows it's no secret that I don't offer doubles. While I'm not explicitly saying that I will be adding it to my menu, it is something that I might be considering in the future. If you could pick another provider to fulfill your Vannah doubles fantasy with, who would you choose?
Nicole Foxx But I don’t know how often she visit Little Rock.
Love you Vannah and looking to see you ��
You and Chloe! I'd get to go out on Blondes. Lol
You and Chloe! I'd get to go out on Blondes. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Baconman took the words right out of my mouth!!! I’ve had so many guys reach out requesting this exact double set up so I’m glad you mentioned it!! Great topic, Vannah!! Fantastic idea, Baconman!! I heart you both!!
  • AgFox
  • 11-07-2020, 01:58 PM
You don’t happen to have a twin???
Baconman took the words right out of my mouth!!! I’ve had so many guys reach out requesting this exact double set up so I’m glad you mentioned it!! Great topic, Vannah!! Fantastic idea, Baconman!! I heart you both!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Well, I have a billfold and not afraid to use it! Lol
Baconman took the words right out of my mouth!!! I’ve had so many guys reach out requesting this exact double set up so I’m glad you mentioned it!! Great topic, Vannah!! Fantastic idea, Baconman!! I heart you both!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Didn’t I have to do this just recently? Somewhere? Here we go again

https://youtu.be/2t11CwlG444?t=2m5s
I agree Vannah and Chloe will be my dream team. Please have me on the first list
I can’t wait to with both of you ������������♀️
Vannah and Chloe simply because I feel chemistry would be too damn high. IOP and GFE are similar, same fashion style (affinity for Honey Birdette lol), and have an elegant, classy, sexy and luxurious vibe . Just my 2 cents!

There are other ladies in LR I can think of, but I also picture them to play very well with others (I have a dream scenario of Trinity, Serenity, and Selena who are super fine as hell ladies)
Anyone who knows me knows it's no secret that I don't offer doubles. While I'm not explicitly saying that I will be adding it to my menu, it is something that I might be considering in the future. If you could pick another provider to fulfill your Vannah doubles fantasy with, who would you choose? Originally Posted by Vannah

Do you have a twin? 😛
If I could score a double with Vannah and StarrNWA, my penis would need a wheelchair for a month.
I would like to suggest Vannah and whoever she would feel best about partnering with from a chemistry point of view. Could result in a volatile pairing that would make some amazing memories happen.
I would like to suggest Vannah and whoever she would feel best about partnering with from a chemistry point of view. Could result in a volatile pairing that would make some amazing memories happen. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I agree that chemistry would definitely be paramount in selecting a doubles partner.
I've also had a few guys mention the same thing! I think we would get along really well.
Hillary Clinton. That way I could focus entirely on Vannah.