Reality check, no one in authority has called the election.

No state AG or Secretary of State has certified the vote totals at this time. The only people "calling the election" are the networks and news outlets. We know how wrong they've been in the recent past.
Another indicator that the fix was "IN"!
Reality check-- we've "called" the elections for decades before we've had certified results. Election results are not "certified" until all ballots are counted-- and while the mail in ballots are new this year (for some states-- others have been using them for a bit)--absentee ballots and provisional ballots are not new.
More dumbness. Reality check - this is the way it’s been done for decades. Even before TV. Guess what, it was even done this way when Trump won. Ya know, 4 years ago. He use this time he lost, in case you hadn’t heard.
No state AG or Secretary of State has certified the vote totals at this time. The only people "calling the election" are the networks and news outlets. We know how wrong they've been in the recent past. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Another indicator that the fix was "IN"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do you think the 2 of you could exhibit any behavior more inane than what you have shown us these past few days.

I wouldn't think that could even be remotely possible, but then I would be ignoring the incredible combined stupidity that is possessed by the 2 of you.

Cue up the music:

John Barelycorn Must Die for the little sailor boy.

And Yankee Doodle Dandy for the confirmed traitor of these United States of America.
Reality check -- the experienced poll worker has spoken. She knows a lot about working polls. Polls are her business.

The poll worker? I'm an election judge. Big whoop. The sad truth is what I wrote is absolutely true but you can't accept that. No vote is certified. You're listening to the white noise of the media. Forget 2016, think 2000 and all those weeks of media telling us who won when they didn't know themselves. They're just an echo of what they wish. An honest person would acknowledge the truth. No one has won yet. I read that Trump was continuing to campaign and the press was angry for that. In 1992, Clinton campaigned up until the electors cast their votes in December because he knew that an unfaithful elector could change their mind.
So agree to a simple truth, no one has won yet. The past is the past. Go back and complain then.
You are an election chump. Proof you were in on trump's cheating.
You're a shill for an impeached president who is showing what a punk ass bitch he is.
Yes, you are the real barley-bitch.
The poll worker? I'm an election judge. Big whoop. The sad truth is what I wrote is absolutely true but you can't accept that. No vote is certified. You're listening to the white noise of the media. Forget 2016, think 2000 and all those weeks of media telling us who won when they didn't know themselves. They're just an echo of what they wish. An honest person would acknowledge the truth. No one has won yet. I read that Trump was continuing to campaign and the press was angry for that. In 1992, Clinton campaigned up until the electors cast their votes in December because he knew that an unfaithful elector could change their mind.
So agree to a simple truth, no one has won yet. The past is the past. Go back and complain then. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I never worked for Bill Clinton. I play by the rules too. Can you say that same?
The sad truth for you right now knot head, is that Trump lost

Deal with it
As I wrote (and you cannot accept reality), no one has certified anything at this time. If you're so certain, accept the reality and wait. Why are you afraid?
As I wrote (and you cannot accept reality), no one has certified anything at this time. If you're so certain, accept the reality and wait. Why are you afraid? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Nothing is certified "yet". Trump is a dumb fuck thinking he will win this now. He will just blow a ton of money trying to recount and maybe pick-up 50-100 votes. He could lose the same also. Maybe some people died between voting early and voting day, that happens. Does their vote count? 1000 extra people are dying per day because of the Trump Virus.
The Trump Derangement Syndrome virus...I've heard of it but I didn't know a 1,000 people were dying of it.
There's already some pretty serious evidence of thousands of votes in more than a few states were fraudulent.
The Trump Derangement Syndrome virus...I've heard of it but I didn't know a 1,000 people were dying of it.
There's already some pretty serious evidence of thousands of votes in more than a few states were fraudulent. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No evidence has been presented. Just hot air from dumb fuck in chief.
There's already some pretty serious evidence of thousands of votes in more than a few states were fraudulent. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If that’s true, it’ll be presented to a court. Oddly, that has not been the case. Hence, it’s likely just Twitter proof which is not the same as evidence.