Biden's Speech Tonight

• Tiny
  • 11-07-2020, 11:04 PM
I'm still fearful of what will happen if Republicans don't win the Senate. And probably I'm naive. But Biden's speech this evening was reassuring. He spent most of it talking about uniting the country. I don't think he's going to throw red states and Republicans under the bus. He's more humble and less divisive than Obama or Trump. And he has a long history of working with Republicans. With a lot of luck maybe Biden's first term will turn out like Clinton's second term. I hope he stays alive, healthy and mentally aware through his time in office, because he's far preferable to his Vice President.
He's already mentally unaware. So now what? Biden has never been the problem. He is just a gas bag. It's the people around him that are the problem. Biden will rubber stamp anything that Beto "Hell yes, I'm coming for your guns" O'Rourke wants to do. AOC wants a list of everyone who worked for, gave money to, or supported Trump...why? Nothing to worry about there. A committed Marxist wants your name.

Jimmy Carter was a humble man. Maybe the most humble president since Truman but also one of the worst.
joe wont finish his term in office! Easy to see!

Then we'll have a True HOE in the office screwing us!
I'm still fearful of what will happen if Republicans don't win the Senate. And probably I'm naive. But Biden's speech this evening was reassuring. He spent most of it talking about uniting the country. I don't think he's going to throw red states and Republicans under the bus. He's more humble and less divisive than Obama or Trump. And he has a long history of working with Republicans. With a lot of luck maybe Biden's first term will turn out like Clinton's second term. I hope he stays alive, healthy and mentally aware through his time in office, because he's far preferable to his Vice President. Originally Posted by Tiny
Although Biden is kind of a dope and a gaff machine he's still an old school Democrat. I don't have confidence in Biden because he doesn't have the insight to know the dangers around him. He's really a modern day Caesar.
He's already mentally unaware. So now what? Biden has never been the problem. He is just a gas bag. It's the people around him that are the problem. Biden will rubber stamp anything that Beto "Hell yes, I'm coming for your guns" O'Rourke wants to do. AOC wants a list of everyone who worked for, gave money to, or supported Trump...why? Nothing to worry about there. A committed Marxist wants your name.

Jimmy Carter was a humble man. Maybe the most humble president since Truman but also one of the worst. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You are just a retard fear mongering idiot.
Although Biden is kind of a dope and a gaff machine he's still an old school Democrat. I don't have confidence in Biden because he doesn't have the insight to know the dangers around him. He's really a modern day Caesar. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well, that makes feel all the better.
Didnt watch it or care to see a cheater!

Wonder if jill wrote his speech? lolling
Trump brags about not being a politician. That's fine, and that's why his stupid ass was not reelected. Don't take a job in politics then if you don't want to be a politician. You're 74 years old and you act like a spoiled brat.

He's a failed experiment. He made this country one as well with his ineptitude and bullshit so fuck him and good riddance.

People like humility and empathy from their leader. Trump obviously has neither of those qualities and that is why he is gone.

Jimmy Carter was a humble man. Maybe the most humble president since Truman but also one of the worst. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You are just a retard fear mongering idiot. Originally Posted by royamcr
....He's really a modern day Caesar. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Exactly.
So what deal has Pelousi made with Kumala?
I was more interested in watching the Clemson/ Notre Dame game. Two back to back great games with the UM beating NCS friday night in one of the most exciting games of the season.

I won't be tuning in to hear Biden speak any more than I tuned in to hear Trump speak. Their words mean nothing, only their actions. It's a complete waste of time to listen to them talk.
Biden is going to told to sit down and shut the fuck up.
The fact that he is mentally deficient due to age related dementia was swept under the rug during the campaign. But that does not mean it has gone away.
I doubt Biden will be President in 12 months. He will be “25th” out by his own Party.
Who ever the Republicans run in 2024 will be going up against Kamala Harris.
joe wont finish his term in office! Easy to see!

Then we'll have a True HOE in the office screwing us! Originally Posted by winn dixie

• Tiny
  • 11-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Although Biden is kind of a dope and a gaff machine he's still an old school Democrat. I don't have confidence in Biden because he doesn't have the insight to know the dangers around him. He's really a modern day Caesar. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Biden is going to told to sit down and shut the fuck up.
The fact that he is mentally deficient due to age related dementia was swept under the rug during the campaign. But that does not mean it has gone away.
I doubt Biden will be President in 12 months. He will be “25th” out by his own Party.
Who ever the Republicans run in 2024 will be going up against Kamala Harris. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think you may be exaggerating. You've certainly got a point though. This is why I'd feel much more comfortable with Republicans in control in the Senate. True, with Murkowski and Collins there are no guarantees. Still if Kamala Harris becomes president after Biden's death or incapacitation, or the progressive wing of the party calls the shots for Biden, the Senate hopefully would keep the progressives from going wild.