In The Words of the Immortal Yogi Berra

"It aint over 'till its over".

Al Gore got nearly forty days to convince himself that it was over . . .and he never did concede.
Interesting how all the riots and looting has stopped. Did systemic racial injustice stop too?

Interesting how the new Corona Virus vaccine was just now announced.
"It aint over 'till its over".

Al Gore got nearly forty days to convince himself that it was over . . .and he never did concede. Originally Posted by ICU 812
actually he did.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...ntial-election
Interesting how all the riots and looting has stopped. Did systemic racial injustice stop too?

Interesting how the new Corona Virus vaccine was just now announced. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Interesting that you see enormous, concerted conspiracy around every corner.

Systematic racial injustice got voted out, last Tuesday. Why continue marching?

Oh yeah, you think the election isn't over, and you can't imagine others don't see it the same as you.
[QUOTE

Interesting how the new Corona Virus vaccine was just now announced.[/QUOTE]

And Joe Biden will get all of the credit
It's not over...Trump will lose by more votes as the count goes on
Only time will tell . . .

.Ok, I got it wrong about Al Gore's concession. He still got well over a month to contest the count. And the election isn't over 'till the Electoral College votes in December. Before that, each state must certify their count. Most have not even done that yet.

I am with ol' Yogi.
It's not over...Trump will lose by more votes as the count goes on Originally Posted by matchingmole
You could very well be right. So lets wait and see what the final count of legitamat, legally cast votes is. It could be an historic landslide.
Another important reminder-- SCOTUS did not step in on the election aside from to STOP further recounts. Gore wanted additional recounts after the first manual recount-- Florida Supreme sided with him.. Bush took it to SCOTUS and SCOTUS said "enough is enough".
[QUOTE

Interesting how the new Corona Virus vaccine was just now announced. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And Joe Biden will get all of the credit[/QUOTE]

Ok, he can have that credit, and if anyone has an adverse reaction to it he better get that credit too.
[QUOTE

Interesting how the new Corona Virus vaccine was just now announced. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And Joe Biden will get all of the credit[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt it. Pfizer did all the work. They'll get the credit, and the money.
And Joe Biden will get all of the credit Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I seriously doubt it. Pfizer did all the work. They'll get the credit, and the money. [/QUOTE]

As most of us can tell. You dont know shit about politics!
December 14 , thats the electoral college vote /// cnn msnbc fox all the Kool aide drinking media can say what they want BUT all BS till then.