Trump cheated in 2020 election.

In racing there is this thing where a racer is pissed he lost and calls someone else a cheater. That racer knows he is cheating and still got beat so the other guy has to be cheating. Sometimes the other guy is just a better driver.

This is why I think somehow Trump cheated, that is why all these races were so close. How did he know how much to cheat? Use the polling data to close the point gap to win by 1-2%. He still got his ass handed to him and if he didn't cheat he would have lost even biglyer. Think 10 million votes. I find it hard to believe that over 6 million more trump tards voted for him over 2016.
It says way more about his constituents than I'm comfortable knowing. How this fucking train wreck of a president actually gained support over the last four years is truly astounding.
It says way more about his constituents than I'm comfortable knowing. How this fucking train wreck of a president actually gained support over the last four years is truly astounding. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Especially with things like the Lincoln Project where lifetime Republicans vowed not to vote for him. I'm sure they voted Republican down ticket though.
Well you ever heard of "Benfords law" one way or the other showing massive fraud for Joeys and hoeys

At the very least should be looked into
Is this thread about hunters laptop?
^^^^ Funny how that's gone away """""
because that's the only way people s not going to jail
It was Trump truck policies, there like using additive in fule with out fixing carburetor, he ment well.
The tax cut was mainly rich and with out a Ballance budject the poor had to pick up slack via inflation, interest, fines,just plain low wages. Postage increase with out china paying more, taraif became a subsidy to evaders via direct sales,hurting american retailers. Allowing the police to run a muck and think stoping protest force good. Never did any much of anything for health care to reduce cost. Durring the coronavirus Pam dammit people has to big money to be tested and it so just did supper spreading,. Covid-19 testing should be 100% paid for by the us government it would be over by now. Gave big money to business. While the total cost to individual was 10%, 0.1 trillion at a 1200 a person or 1.0 trillion at 10million dollars a ceo.
Is this thread about hunters laptop? Originally Posted by winn dixie
It also could be about when the riots starting hurting bidens chances. The lsm went damn near silent and antheifa stopped their coordinated attacks on citys!

lsm and antheifa partners in crime!
It also could be about when the riots starting hurting bidens chances. The lsm went damn near silent and antheifa stopped their coordinated attacks on citys!

lsm and antheifa partners in crime! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Proof?

For a change, you're just blowing in the wind, WD
Proof?

For a change, you're just blowing in the wind, WD Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You didnt pay attention then! Not surprising.

lsm and antheifa partners in crime! Originally Posted by winn dixie