Eccie for Ladies?????

Just wondering if there is some secret website where "ladies" write and share reviews of their clients. It would be entertaining to read that for example, George is fat and smelly. Or that Joe is cheap. Or in my case the girls might say He's a great kisser and knows how to eat pussy. (Or not). Sometimes girls don't respond and I never know if it's because they get so many requests or it is because someone left a bad review of me???Just one of the many strange thoughts that go through my head.
There's an app. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. One of my burner text app numbers has some fucking hilarious shit on it. That one shit for brains out of town hooker from Vegas texted me some screenshots of the stuff on one of my numbers. Other than the ladies room that used to exists on Indys I'd say about less than 10% of the several hundred hookers that I've encountered over the years probably use the app. It's not a "for hookers" app either it's like a spam phone number review app. Anyone know what it is feel free to send me a PM. OI might lose premium soon due to lack of review so if my inbox is full just reply on here.
Posting here in case someone has this app
That would fun to read.
😂🤣💀
������ Originally Posted by Lexxxy
����������������
does it matter? I mean really, as long as you are respectful and courteous and clean....... and pay them their rate, it doesnt really matter

i doubt any of the ladies are looking for Mr. right or Mr. stud
does it matter? I mean really, as long as you are respectful and courteous and clean....... and pay them their rate, it doesnt really matter

i doubt any of the ladies are looking for Mr. right or Mr. stud Originally Posted by chizzy
Insert <over your head > emoji here. I couldn’t find it.
Yeah it's called Twtter. If you follow enough providers there you will see all kinds of conversations, maybe not as specific as criticizing a guy's BCD performance, but aboslutely if there was any sort of issue. For the most part the ladies seem to be talking to each other rather than current or potential clients.

I found it to be the exact opposite of what I thought, rather than it being sort of a fun behind the curtain look, there was lots of conversation about screening, deposits, depression, and destructive personal habits.

Overall it was not enjoyable to follow and i dumped the account I was using for the subject.
Yeah it's called Twtter. If you follow enough providers there you will see all kinds of conversations, maybe not as specific as criticizing a guy's BCD performance, but aboslutely if there was any sort of issue. For the most part the ladies seem to be talking to each other rather than current or potential clients.

I found it to be the exact opposite of what I thought, rather than it being sort of a fun behind the curtain look, there was lots of conversation about screening, deposits, depression, and destructive personal habits.

Overall it was not enjoyable to follow and i dumped the account I was using for the subject. Originally Posted by burgh1
Twitter is a great place to keep up with your favorite providers. Highly recommend!

But no twitter is not where we leave “reviews”
Twitter is a great place to keep up with your favorite providers. Highly recommend!

But no twitter is not where we leave “reviews” Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl

SO, obviously there is a site, you just will not divulge?
  • El-mo
  • 11-24-2020, 01:42 PM
Or, we could always stay out of SW’s business. Everyone is entitled to their spaces.
SO, obviously there is a site, you just will not divulge? Originally Posted by rebusknebus
I pay for 3 and then there are the free ones..

No I will not “divulge”.

Some of us value discretion.
  • SPQR
  • 11-25-2020, 06:12 PM
I pay for 3 and then there are the free ones..

No I will not “divulge”.

Some of us value discretion. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Fair enough. But will you answer this ?

Are they used by the majority of providers ? I would assume the review is tied to a phone number. (or worse ?). Are they red flag warnings, bad reviews, good reviews ?

It seems the deep level of screening some are asking for if they had that info would be unnecessary ? A kind of informal P411.
Or, we could always stay out of SW’s business. Everyone is entitled to their spaces. Originally Posted by El-mo
agreed....thats exactly what i was trying to say in my previous post