Ben Carson cured by My Pillow founder!

• WTF
  • 11-19-2020, 02:12 PM
Damn. Lindell has MyPillow and has a stake in a company that has a cure for the cooties virus. He's quite the entrepreneur. LOL
He could replace Fauci, right?
Of course he can replace Fauci. YR, you tell me one fucking thing that Fauci knows about making pillows. Do you think he can? The defense rests and no further questions for this hostile witness.
Of course he can replace Fauci. YR, you tell me one fucking thing that Fauci knows about pillows. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

Well I'd always heard the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin... izzat true?

HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

Well I'd always heard the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin... izzat true?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ask chung! He likes fucking them biggens!
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2020, 06:55 AM
Damn. Lindell has MyPillow and has a stake in a company that has a cure for the cooties virus. He's quite the entrepreneur. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He obviously graduated from Trump U with a Master's in Snake Oil

yupper faccciii making millions if not billion s
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2020, 09:35 AM
yupper faccciii making millions if not billion s Originally Posted by rexdutchman
But you have no proof of course...

The only cure My Pillow founder has for Covid is to smother your lying mouth with a comfo pillow.

Carson got the Regeneron treatment that Trump got. The Regeneron is still in clinical trials. It's not available for the general public yet.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/polit...ate/index.html
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2020, 07:25 AM
Carson got the Regeneron treatment that Trump got. The Regeneron is still in clinical trials. It's not available for the general public yet.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/polit...ate/index.html Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yes AFTER he tried the My Pillow cure first! As soon as that didn't work and he started getting sicker....he relented to actual science.