Roger Stone is an Asswipe

• Tiny
  • 11-24-2020, 11:45 AM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-al...-so?ref=scroll

I used to halfway admire Roger Stone, like I halfway admired Hunter S. Thompson. They were both great Libertarians, in one way or another.

Not anymore. Fuck Roger Stone, Pamela Jensen, Sidney Powell, and especially Lin Wood and Ali Alexander. And kudos to Donald Trump, Jr. for calling them on their bullshit.

They're encouraging Republicans to stay home and not vote in the Senate runoffs because they believe Trump was cheated in Georgia. This is called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Loeffler and Perdue, the Republican candidates, stepped out on a limb (foolishly IMHO) and asked for the resignation of the Georgia Secretary of State because Trump didn't win the state. That's not good enough for Wood and Alexander though. WTF do they want?

These RINO's aren't any better than the people running the Lincoln Project, a group of Republicans set up to oppose Trump. I'm not a fan of Trump myself. But these fuckers decided to also run ads against Republican Senators who they deemed to be pro-Trump. Even Susan Collins was too pro-Trump for them so they attacked her. Susan Collins???
i've no idea whats wrong with those people. don't know what they are thinking. they should be supporting in the best way possible. this ain't it... I think trump told them they need to pick their battles carefully... guess they didn't listen.
I think Republicans should just stop voting. It’s not like elections are fair so why vote. Just boycott
  • Tiny
  • 11-25-2020, 06:54 AM
i've no idea whats wrong with those people. don't know what they are thinking. they should be supporting in the best way possible. this ain't it... I think trump told them they need to pick their battles carefully... guess they didn't listen. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They're nuts. If enough people have that philosophy the Republican Party won't win elections, obviously.
  • Tiny
  • 11-25-2020, 07:04 AM
I think Republicans should just stop voting. It’s not like elections are fair so why vote. Just boycott Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yes, Democrats must love this.

I can see the point, say, in members of the opposition in the Legislative Council in Hong Kong not voting on issues, because they have no say anyway. But these people are just being stupid. The governor and secretary of state are both Republicans.
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2020, 07:32 AM
[ur

Not anymore. Fuck Roger Stone, Pamela Jensen, Sidney Powell, and especially Lin Wood and Ali Alexander. And kudos to Donald Trump, Jr. for calling them on their bullshit.
?? Originally Posted by Tiny
Calling them out on their bullshit? Trump and Junior were the one's who emboldened them by getting them to believe their own bullshit.
I think the crooked female will lose but Predue who is kinda crooked too....will win.
  • Tiny
  • 11-25-2020, 07:43 AM
Calling them out on their bullshit? Trump and Junior were the one's who emboldened them by getting them to believe their own bullshit.
I think the crooked female will lose but Predue who is kinda crooked too....will win. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump believes some of his own bullshit. Bringing up CrowdStrike servers with the Ukrainian president is a good example. It's a crazy, baseless conspiracy theory. With the resources of U.S. intelligence he should recognize that but doesn't.

I don't think Loeffler, whose investment advisor sold stocks in January, is crooked. Are you giving her more credit than Fauci for recognizing we were on the cusp of a pandemic?
I think I’d the main election issue boils down to an argument over potential inside trading, the Republicans lose both seats.

When the Dow topped 30,000 yesterday, Trump took a victory lap,

Regular folk don’t know what that means, it was just more rich people stuff that means nothing to them other than they still can’t have thanksgiving and millions still can’t afford to put food on the table.

Trump is an albatross. He’ll fuck things up as much as he can.

He’ll fuck up Georgia.
  • Tiny
  • 11-25-2020, 08:11 AM
I think I’d the main election issue boils down to an argument over potential inside trading, the Republicans lose both seats.

When the Dow topped 30,000 yesterday, Trump took a victory lap,

Regular folk don’t know what that means, it was just more rich people stuff that means nothing to them other than they still can’t have thanksgiving and millions still can’t afford to put food on the table.

Trump is an albatross. He’ll fuck things up as much as he can.

He’ll fuck up Georgia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you mean "if" the election boils down to an argument over potential insider trading? Or you actually think it will hinge on that? You are correct, that's a potential issue for both of the candidates. I'm inclined to think it's a made up issue, but don't know.
If the Dems were smart, they’d make it a building block of their playbook.

“The same people who tried to invalidate your rights made a fortune while your family members suffered, starved and died.

They don’t understand us and don’t give a shit.”

Something like that.

If Abrams and her team turn out the vote again, this won’t even be close.
  • Tiny
  • 11-25-2020, 08:47 AM
If the Dems were smart, they’d make it a building block of their playbook.

“The same people who tried to invalidate your rights made a fortune while your family members suffered, starved and died.

They don’t understand us and don’t give a shit.”

Something like that.

If Abrams and her team turn out the vote again, this won’t even be close. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're scaring me. Both of your points make a lot of sense. I bet there will be Democratic attack ads based on that, probably just selectively picking trades the candidates made money on and ignoring the losers.

And in the past Republicans were more likely to show up for runoffs. That may not be the case this year, because of Abrams and her team.
abrams aint nothing but a loser smudge!

We'll win both seats! No matter what kinda shit the dims will predictably try and throw!
You're scaring me. Both of your points make a lot of sense. I bet there will be Democratic attack ads based on that, probably just selectively picking trades the candidates made money on and ignoring the losers.

And in the past Republicans were more likely to show up for runoffs. That may not be the case this year, because of Abrams and her team. Originally Posted by Tiny
Don’t be scared, Tiny.

Political campaign strategy isn’t really discussed here, just the exchange of bodily waste, as you can see in the post above mine.

To that,

abrams aint nothing but a loser smudge! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please explain your latest slur, WDB? What the fuck is a “smudge?”

Why aren’t you living in the 1850s?
Don’t be scared, Tiny.

Political campaign strategy isn’t really discussed here, just the exchange of bodily waste, as you can see in the post above mine.

Please explain your latest slur, WDB? What the fuck is a “smudge?” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you add a "B" to my name? HUH? Answer that lil shooter.
Every post you make is derogatory and hate filled. Along with baseless accusations and scatologies!
Don’t be scared, Tiny.

To that,

Please explain your latest slur, WDB? What the fuck is a “smudge?”

Why aren’t you living in the 1850s? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Triggered and ranting!