Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
  • Kay_B
  • 11-26-2020, 03:24 AM
And Happy Thanksgiving to you. How do you plan to celebrate? I can't get the whole family together at one table due to the unfavorable situation with the virus.
And Happy Thanksgiving to you. How do you plan to celebrate? I can't get the whole family together at one table due to the unfavorable situation with the virus. Originally Posted by Kay_B
I haven't had a Thanksgiving with "the whole family together at one table" EVER "due to the unfavorable situation with the" FAMILY!

At least I now have a legitimate excuse to avoid the .... "unfavorable situation"!

And I will have a pleasant, relaxing Thanksgiving.
enjoy your turkey!!!!
Before anyone else says it, Thanksgiving is racism... anyway, that's what I've been told by some students including two columns in the campus paper. Turkey, ham, pumpkin pie, cherry pie...what's not to love.
Before anyone else says it, Thanksgiving is racism... anyway, that's what I've been told by some students including two columns in the campus paper. Turkey, ham, pumpkin pie, cherry pie...what's not to love. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Who else would have said this?

Way to drop a turd in the lunch bowl, JDBarleycorn.

Knew we could count on you.
Fuck Thanksgiving a time I get to spend a lone in misory a bunch of lazy ass who think shit hole good. This shitty holiday
Today I'll be enjoying real pie! Instead of the fried ones. Cherry Apple and Pumpkin.
Today I'll be enjoying real pie! Instead of the fried ones. Cherry Apple and Pumpkin. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Real pies are the way to go now that we have elected a real President
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

More Gratitude and Less Attitude goes a long ways folks

Enjoy the rest of your evening and Happy Shopping Tomorrow!
I haven't had a Thanksgiving with "the whole family together at one table" EVER "due to the unfavorable situation with the" FAMILY!

At least I now have a legitimate excuse to avoid the .... "unfavorable situation"!

And I will have a pleasant, relaxing Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Glad you got to relax LL, I do not miss those mandatory get togethers myself
Are you the cranky BSC uncle at the thanksgiving table?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
  • Kay_B
  • 12-04-2020, 03:27 AM

And I will have a pleasant, relaxing Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is sad. I will say so. In previous years, I was tired of the noise and fuss, when the whole family comes to one house, children run and yell - it's tiring when you are used to silence. But unexpectedly, this is not enough when I was forced to celebrate Thanksgiving in silence. But I think if next year the whole family gets together again, the noise will bore me again. Vicious circle