Prepayment

What are your thoughts on prepaying for a date with a provider? Say the provider wants paypal or venmo or cashapp up front? I would have no problem after I've seen said provider a few times and built up trust amongst us. It seems to me that it can easily be a scam and there is a no show or it could be a trap. Wouldn't this be a great way for LE to have proof of a transaction. I've even had providers ask for gift cards? I understand the ladies get no call no shows too and it's not fair to them when it happens. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Thanks
I ask for small deposits when on tour . I have a great reputation and I’m not loosing that nor a client over a deposit. I’ve never asked for full donation up front . Also know most legit ladies won’t accept Gift Cards .

Not sure on the LE thing . From my end I feel opposite, doubt LE is out sending deposits hoping to catch someone .
FWIW, my experience with deposits has been nothing but bad, therefore I won't pay them. If they ask for a deposit there is a very good chance you'll never see or hear from them again.
I was stupid in Waterloo/Cedar Falls last week. "Kasey" four pics in her STG ad, says she is Dominican/Peruvian. Ad says several payment methods. She said she had been in Cedar Rapids and was now in Cedar Falls.I contacted her and agreed to time. She then said she only takes Cash App or Pay Pal. I went back and forth reminding her what her ad states and I have cash. Eventually I did Pay Pal. She then came back and said she needed additional as she had only charged me for 30 minutes. Again back and forth and stupid me paid the additional. She said she would meet me in parking lot. I waited 30 minutes in parking lot while she was saying the second donation "didn't go through." Never showed up. The Pay Pay address went to a guy's name. She said that was "just a random name" Lesson learned by me. I reported it to SKG. Again stupid on my part for trusting SKG.
I’ve been fortunate to never have to deal with that as I usually stick to the local ladies that I already know. If there was a traveling lady that I wanted to see and she had a rock solid reputation I’d probably be ok with paying up front. Gift cards are rarely good news so I’d avoid the providers who request those.

I doubt that blue is asking for $ up front to lure you in. To many variables and legal loopholes in that scenerio. Your best bet across the board is to just be thorough in your research of who you want to see as they are of you. Best of luck.
I’ve been fortunate to never have to deal with that as I usually stick to the local ladies that I already know. If there was a traveling lady that I wanted to see and she had a rock solid reputation I’d probably be ok with paying up front. Gift cards are rarely good news so I’d avoid the providers who request those.

I doubt that blue is asking for $ up front to lure you in. To many variables and legal loopholes in that scenerio. Your best bet across the board is to just be thorough in your research of who you want to see as they are of you. Best of luck. Originally Posted by livn2do
+1
Thanks for the replies, and like you say livin, I agree that sticking with the local ladies we know on here is the best way to go. As far as Leo, I may have been overthinking it. Its one thing to walk into a room with cash and claiming ignorance but if they ask for certain gift cards and you have those in hand, hard to come up with a good reason. I would have no problem with the trusty ladies on here. Thanks again for the replies.
Thanks for the replies, and like you say livin, I agree that sticking with the local ladies we know on here is the best way to go. As far as Leo, I may have been overthinking it. Its one thing to walk into a room with cash and claiming ignorance but if they ask for certain gift cards and you have those in hand, hard to come up with a good reason. I would have no problem with the trusty ladies on here. Thanks again for the replies. Originally Posted by Toontown
If you walk into a room with LE there you are already screwed whether you have cash or cards they asked for.
I've never done a deposit, but wouldn't be against it if the provider was well known and reputable. These days I assume most STG ads asking for them are scams, and most STG ads in general are fake. Girls that ask for gift cards are even more scammy than deposits. Once you send them the code you're SOL.
I am ashamed to say I am 0 and 2 on sending a deposit. Each time it was only partial payment. One gave me a bad address and ghosted me. The other just ghosted. I'll never do a deposit again. But that's just me. I understand why ladies ask for them, but I also understand reluctance to send it from men.
Sucks so many bad experiences! Really hurts us reputable ladies , especially during these times . I’ve even refunded a deposit because he didn’t like my incall area lol ...

I’m just a good person . Karma is real , feel bad for scammers .
When in doubt just ask livn2do for expertise
Sucks so many bad experiences! Really hurts us reputable ladies , especially during these times . I’ve even refunded a deposit because he didn’t like my incall area lol ...

I’m just a good person . Karma is real , feel bad for scammers . Originally Posted by Lolove
probably one of the few honest ones.
all goes back to research research research.
I've dealt with a few ladies that actually asked for gift cards, retail or a prepaid, but that was after establishing an already "relationship."
Would never do it. I understand the reasons for traveling ladies, and realize I'm not getting ripped off by well known, established ladies, but I'm a cash only kind of guy.
If LE catch a provider and she was asking for deposit via paypal. etc. Then once they have her info, they can get a warrant to get the info from paypal, venmo, etc. and trace to all the people that the provider has seen. Then it can go from one count to multiple counts for the provider to flip her on others. Just my two cents from having friends at one time that were in LE. Glad we no longer talk.