Meanwhile, Barr elevates Durham to Special Council!!!!

good.
Well, if Biden succeeds in stealing the election he will fire him immediately. The Media and the swamp will approve of it.
Well, if Biden succeeds in stealing the election he will fire him immediately. The Media and the swamp will approve of it. Originally Posted by bambino

he could I suppose, but it would be politically dicey. I think its harder to fire a special counsel than an attorney general. different standards at play.

look what happened to Meuller. Trump wanted to fire him. senators said no.

suppose Biden fires the special counsel and Trump couldn't before. would that action be hypocritcal??? yes.
he could I suppose, but it would be politically dicey. I think its harder to fire a special counsel than an attorney general. different standards at play.

look what happened to Meuller. Trump wanted to fire him. senators said no.

suppose Biden fires the special counsel and Trump couldn't before. would that action be hypocritcal??? yes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you think a Libtard cares about being a hypocrite? Really Dilbert? Firing him would be better than Durham digging into Hunters laptop.
Do you think a Libtard cares about being a hypocrite? Really Dilbert? Firing him would be better than Durham digging into Hunters laptop. Originally Posted by bambino

you're very philosophical about this aren't you?

I'm a pessimist.
Hunters laptop. Lol. Still a dummy eh bambino. Been gone and actually got stupider.

The attorney general can fire a special counsel or limit their purview. They are justice department staff. Independent counsels don’t exist any longer.
Hunters laptop. Lol. Still a dummy eh bambino. Been gone and actually got stupider.

The attorney general can fire a special counsel or limit their purview. They are justice department staff. Independent counsels don’t exist any longer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You’re the dummy. But you’re too stupid to realize it.
Well, if Biden succeeds in stealing the election he will fire him immediately. The Media and the swamp will approve of it. Originally Posted by bambino
Here we go. Barely back and already spewing the baseless conspiracies.

You want to make a bet on the outcome of the election Bambi?

Let’s do it. I’ll take Biden.

Ready? GO!
Good "what goes around comes around"
Good "what goes around comes around" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yeah, Inauguration Day comes around.

I guess it’s time for the morning RDM info dump.

Over/under on one line non sequitirs? I’ll put it at 6 and take the over. Anybody want some?
Let's see, Attorney General William Barr appointed Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham as special counsel to investigate the origins of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

This is an easy one. The investigation started when then candidate Trump says during a press conference. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump's own actions and the actions of his campaign prompted the investigation.
You’re the dummy. But you’re too stupid to realize it. Originally Posted by bambino
Is “What you throw at me bounces off snd sticks to you” your best effort. What are you 12.

You’ve not improved at all in the months you were gone. Try harder at least. Or post smarter. If you can.

Hunters laptop has been a dead subject for months. And Durham as SC no one cares.
Hunters laptop has been a dead subject for months. And Durham as SC no one cares. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Lots of people care about the Durham investigation and want to see it through to its conclusion. The only people who don't care are dim-retards who want to keep spying on political campaigns with impunity!

You are correct in saying the AG sets the scope/limits of the Special Counsel's investigation. Since Hunter's laptop is beyond Durham's purview, I would like Bill Barr between now and Jan. 20 to appoint a separate Special Counsel specifically to look into that scandal.

P.S. Welcome back bam!!