30% of Democrats think the election was stolen!!!

Who would think there was that many honest Democrats?????

https://mobile.twitter.com/rasmussen...39739072475137
Very interesting.
I'd wager that a lot larger percentage of dimocrats think the election was stolen

just they wont own up to it

and a fairly large number of dimocrats KNOW the election was stolen and their lips a zipped in fear
Agreed. There's no fucking way Trump carried Texas.

Agreed. There's no fucking way Trump carried Texas.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
bub, seek help
I'd wager that a lot larger percentage of dimocrats think the election was stolen

just they wont own up to it

and a fairly large number of dimocrats KNOW the election was stolen and their lips a zipped in fear Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

If someone qualified would put up enough proof of fraud that would change the outcome, I would embrace it and own it. If not, well just STFU, because you don't have shit.
there is plenty of evidence

there needs to be a fair period of discovery as is done in most every court case

and why should I shut up at your inconsiderate demand?
If someone qualified would put up enough proof of fraud that would change the outcome, I would embrace it and own it. If not, well just STFU, because you don't have shit. Originally Posted by Lapdog

So if evidence was provided that Joe Biden won by 100 votes out of 150 million, your not interested since it wouldn't change the election?

Every citizen should be interested in any proof of fraud whether it would change the outcome or not because next time, it might be the candidate you want to win but maybe that's a bit over the head of some of you.

Right now as I write this, cases are still in court, The DOJ is still looking despite what Barr is alleged to have said, he says he denies saying what he is quoted as saying and the FBI is still looking. Will any of it over turn the election, I doubt it but I still want the answers to all the questions
There’s not “plenty of evidence”. In fact there is zero evidence of massive fraud or fraud sufficient to matter. Funny how you claim it exists then say “just need more time to find it”. Kinda like Bigfoot. He exists but just need more Bigfoot hunts to find it. Or UFOs just need a little while longer to find the aliens abducting people.

Stop being a flat earther. You should start every sentence with “I believe something that can’t be proven but I believe it anyway”
there is plenty of evidence

there needs to be a fair period of discovery as is done in most every court case

and why should I shut up at your inconsiderate demand? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Bring it on, smartass. We're waiting. Uh, how long should we wait? Asking for a friend.
in a strange reverse manner we are getting an invigorating breath of freshness

reminding us what true communism feels like

shut up and take it like they do in china is the slap

my hope is the full truth can come out no matter when and that sleeping americans wake up

our American naiveté and that of recent immigrants seeking truth and freedom might cause us to wonder, "i thought this was America, how could this happen?"
So if evidence was provided that Joe Biden won by 100 votes out of 150 million, your not interested since it wouldn't change the election?

Every citizen should be interested in any proof of fraud whether it would change the outcome or not because next time, it might be the candidate you want to win but maybe that's a bit over the head of some of you. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Fake hypothetical. He didn’t win by a 100. He won by thousands of hundred thousands. Tens of thousands in the closest states.

No one is claiming that there’s no 5 people here and 10 people there. They should be prosecuted. But claims of tens of thousands without any basis of proof is just foolishness. If they had any evidence they’d present it. They don’t. You don’t. You just can’t accept that what you believe is wrong and keep coming back to “what if this and what if that”.

At some point one has to put up or shut up.
Bring it on, smartass. We're waiting. Uh, how long should we wait? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Lapdog
hold the phone
Who would think there was that many honest Democrats?????

https://mobile.twitter.com/rasmussen...39739072475137 Originally Posted by bambino
Rasmussen. Lol. Ok. Sure.
There’s not “plenty of evidence”. In fact there is zero evidence of massive fraud or fraud sufficient to matter. Funny how you claim it exists then say “just need more time to find it”. Kinda like Bigfoot. He exists but just need more Bigfoot hunts to find it. Or UFOs just need a little while longer to find the aliens abducting people.

Stop being a flat earther. You should start every sentence with “I believe something that can’t be proven but I believe it anyway” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Anyone using bigfoots or ufo's as an example has already lost the debate! PERIOD