What Lucas has said he'll do for 100K

• Tiny
  • 12-02-2020, 07:51 PM
1. Allow you to come over to his house
2. Explain economics to you
3. Show you he's 6'4" and 195 lbs
4. Show you where he works
5. Show you his college degrees
6. Show you how to manipulate cash flows in a way that will help you perpetuate a Ponzi scheme
7. Show you results of his IQ test
8. Give up his identity
9. Meet anyone in person

Anything else?

Lucas, If anyone takes you up on this I want a cut. You got the idea from me. If I hadn't promised you an all expense paid trip to Lagos, Nigeria complete with hot and cold running hookers, in return for a 100K contribution to my charity, you never would have thought of this. If you give me 10%, I'll forgive you for calling me fat, old and short. You don't want that hanging over your head anyway. Karma is not kind to people who make fun of midgets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mlVBs86N7E

What do I get for ten dollars?
6. Show you how to manipulate cash flows in a way that will help you perpetuate a Ponzi scheme
8. Give up his identity
9. Meet anyone in person

Anything else?

Lucas, If anyone takes you up on this I want a cut. You got the idea from me. If I hadn't promised you an all expense paid trip to Lagos, Nigeria complete with hot and cold running hookers, in return for a 100K contribution to my charity, you never would have thought of this. If you give me 10%, I'll forgive you for calling me fat, old and short. You don't want that hanging over your head anyway. Karma is not kind to people who make fun of midgets. Originally Posted by Tiny
Let me expand on that Tiny.
Iam a well known WACA and TGCA member! Get pics of his "Henrys"! Or get him to post pics of em". I think his "Henrys" are the new .22's! This is an easy test! And should be the first step taken before anyone considers any of his bluffs! I will authenticate the photos!
luka. Iam calling you out varmint! Post up or shut up!
This is the easiest way for luka to prove he has any sand!
Post it or shut it!
8. Give up his identity
9. Meet anyone in person

Anything else?

Lucas, If anyone takes you up on this I want a cut. You got the idea from me. If I hadn't promised you an all expense paid trip to Lagos, Nigeria complete with hot and cold running hookers, in return for a 100K contribution to my charity, you never would have thought of this. If you give me 10%, I'll forgive you for calling me fat, old and short. You don't want that hanging over your head anyway. Karma is not kind to people who make fun of midgets. Originally Posted by Tiny
I took offense to #6. I did say that but all of the CFO, CFF and CFI manipulation shit I do are all legal.

Tiny, I've obviously rubbed you the wrong way. Guess what? You started a thread about me. Do you think a man like me remotely gives enough of a shit to start a thread about you? People talk shit, I just want someone who is man enough to pay me. I know damn well I am not getting that from the broke ass Trump shit talkers in here. How is this even political? Because I want people to put or shut up?

I don't give a flying fuck who I offended with my arrogance. That's called a you problem. It's not my fucking fault that old men are catching feelings on a whore board about me. I don't even know whether to smile or puke about why some old fat and short stranger cares so much about me to start a thread. It's actually pretty fucking creepy to me.
  • Tiny
  • 12-02-2020, 08:30 PM

What do I get for ten dollars?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Ten dollars? Well, you can try negotiating.

I love that scene! From Catch 22, right?
The art of the deal. My boss today couldn't, or wouldn't, do a damn thing about me leaving early today to catch the game. As long as the rest of the day runs smooth by those I leave in charge. Here we go!

Ten dollars? Well, you can try negotiating.

I love that scene! From Catch 22, right? Originally Posted by Tiny

Noooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufSGd58gjAM

There oil is not all what it ment to be it good but not best watch project farm.
I took offense to #6. I did say that but all of the CFO, CFF and CFI manipulation shit I do are all legal.

Tiny, I've obviously rubbed you the wrong way. Guess what? You started a thread about me. Do you think a man like me remotely gives enough of a shit to start a thread about you? People talk shit, I just want someone who is man enough to pay me. I know damn well I am not getting that from the broke ass Trump shit talkers in here. How is this even political? Because I want people to put or shut up?

I don't give a flying fuck who I offended with my arrogance. That's called a you problem. It's not my fucking fault that old men catch feelings on a whore board. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
FRAUD LUKA BOY!

Post those pics or the final nail has been sunk!
If you want to prove yourself post them pics!
Other wise youre crawfishin
  • Tiny
  • 12-02-2020, 08:46 PM
The art of the deal. My boss today couldn't, or wouldn't, do a damn thing about me leaving early today to catch the game. As long as the rest of the day runs smooth by those I leave in charge. Here we go!

Noooo!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's been a while since I've seen that, definitely need to watch it again. I didn't remember the Mickey Mouse scene but it's as good as the classic Love You Long Time clip.
  • Tiny
  • 12-02-2020, 08:49 PM
FRAUD LUKA BOY!

Post those pics or the final nail has been sunk!
If you want to prove yourself post them pics!
Other wise youre crawfishin Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hey Winn Dixie, I'll post a couple of photos of Henry's for just 10K.
Tiny, I've obviously rubbed you the wrong way. Guess what? You started a thread about me. Do you think a man like me remotely gives enough of a shit to start a thread about you? People talk shit, I don't give a flying fuck who I offended with my arrogance. That's called a you problem. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

It's not arrogance. You come off with just pure bravado. Tiny has a sense of humor. Maybe he can't express it as precisely as others (see, that's arrogance), but he recognizes the value of accumulating your list of sophomoric wagers on an anonymous messaging system.

Feel proud you were called out in the title of a thread. He used your handle. It's happened to me. By him. I've done it to him. And another. But not in the title of the thread. You had to look at the thread to see who needed to "show me" proof.

You are sensitive. I trolled you. And you fell for it. It was fun. Sometimes it's not trolling, so much as arguing. Thinking skills vary here. I don't remember who commented a while back to my post about you, but I was recognized as pinning down your horseshit board presence. Maybe you are some mastermind Ivy League psyche manipulator. Most here, I would venture to say, don't think so. Me included. Sir.

Geez, I can't believe my life has sunk this low to actually deal with you shit talking broke ass Trump lovers.

Money talks and bullshit walks folks. Everybody can be jealous blouses as far as I am concerned, but let's put money on it. Anyway, this is a stupid thread. You old Trump loving broke fucks don't even have any money. It's not like I don't know that by now. You Trump clowns don't like me because you know who I say I am is true. That's why you won't bet me. Boo hoo. I think I am going to cry myself to sleep now. LOL

Any motherfucker who is serious about a bet, send me proof that you have the money in a PM. I have no problem doing the same. Crickets of course from the broke Trump shit talkers
  • Tiny
  • 12-02-2020, 09:05 PM
It's not arrogance. You come off with just pure bravado. Tiny has a sense of humor. Maybe he can't express it as precisely as others (see, that's arrogance), but he recognizes the value of accumulating your list of sophomoric wagers on an anonymous messaging system.

Feel proud you were called out in the title of a thread. He used your handle. It's happened to me. By him. I've done it to him. And another. But not in the title of the thread. You had to look at the thread to see who needed to "show me" proof.

You are sensitive. I trolled you. And you fell for it. It was fun. Sometimes it's not trolling, so much as arguing. Thinking skills vary here. I don't remember who commented a while back to my post about you, but I was recognized as pinning down your horseshit board presence. Maybe you are some mastermind Ivy League psyche manipulator. Most here, I would venture to say, don't think so. Me included. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Yeah, Skankhunt42 in Southpark was modeled on Eccieuser. I'm proud to have been trolled by him:

https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips...2-gets-to-work
It's been a while since I've seen that, definitely need to watch it again. I didn't remember the Mickey Mouse scene but it's as good as the classic Love Me Long Time clip. Originally Posted by Tiny
Classics have many scenes. From the numerous scenes in SCARFACE (indent, underline, bold?), . . .

Say hello to a deadly sense of humor.

To CASABLANCA, . . .

And of course . . .

I'm a Pacino guy.

Not so much De Niro.
Yeah, Skankhunt42 in Southpark was modeled on Eccieuser. I'm proud to have been trolled by him:

https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips...2-gets-to-work Originally Posted by Tiny

But you still need a sense of style.