Why did the GOP nominate Trump?

You people had the first three years of Trump's dismal performance to see whether he was qualified for a second term. He wasn't, and yet you went ahead and nominated him anyway and fronted him against Biden, who you all feel was a very poor choice for a candidate. Well, Biden won fair and square by six million votes and now you want to claim that the Democrats stole the fucking election, when in actuality, the Democrats did not steal the election, there has been no credible proof brought forward that they did, and you still can't admit you backed the wrong horse. Trump was by far a worse candidate than Biden. His track record made that pretty fucking obvious. Face it, y'all fucked up. Quit whining. Learn from your mistakes. Next time, bring a better horse to the track.
Because he got 74 million legal votes. The most legal votes in history.
Not sure who in particular you are talking to, but during H I M's presidency we had the greatest economy in the history of the world. H I M helped me get into a new career which would have otherwise been outsourced from India. Seemed as though we were beginning to make peace with Russia, North Korea and even the middle east. Everything was like paradise until the rats in China bred a new disease.
And Biden got 80 million legal votes. Do the math, Einstein.
And Biden got 80 million legal votes. Do the math, Einstein. Originally Posted by Lapdog
If you say so.

https://api.parler.com/l/mGCmV

Will happen in Georgia too

Pa will go the SCOTUS

Wisconsin judge is looking into it.

Nevada too.
I sense anger coming from OP.
I sense anger coming from OP. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
He’s always pissed off. There’s a good reason for it.
No, Strokey. No anger here. I really don't have anything to be angry about. My horse won. I'm celebrating.
Lap, how dare you!!! You are taking posts away from my rub it in thread you motherfucker! You are poaching posts from my thread. LOL
No, Strokey. No anger here. I really don't have anything to be angry about. My horse won. I'm celebrating. Originally Posted by Lapdog
https://api.parler.com/l/ghFZN
No, Strokey. No anger here. I really don't have anything to be angry about. My horse won. I'm celebrating. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Then why this thread? You want people on Eccie to say they were wrong for supporting the One who is H I M? I'm sure a few may, but I still think H I M was a good president. H I M may not have handled the China virus as well as we would have hoped, but overall I think H I M did a lot of good.
Lap, how dare you!!! You are taking posts away from my rub it in thread you motherfucker! You are poaching posts from my thread. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I hereby bequeath and assign any and all posts from this worthy thread to my good friend, Lucas McCain.
Thanks, Lap. It may not be official, but I'll just add it to the count. I'll just consider this thread a subsidiary that is very profitable.
Then why this thread? You want people on Eccie to say they were wrong for supporting the One who is H I M? I'm sure a few may, but I still think H I M was a good president. H I M may not have handled the China virus as well as we would have hoped, but overall I think H I M did a lot of good. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
It’s time to leave this thread to Lapper and Mucus. They’re so fond of each other. The least we can do is give them a little quiet time together.
Do let the door hit you in the ass, Bambi.