Victoria Banks on Tryst?

Anyone know anything? Can’t link anymore but it looks TGTBT. If she’s real she’s gonna make a lot of money!!!
Oh wait. Let me link on to Tryst and look for her!!!! I’ll get back in a few hours! A sign of the times Bro.
This one does look good, hope shes legit
She answered text. Everything covered. Damn. Asked 260HH and 400HR. I would have done it if it was BBBJ. Seems like the usual with these out of town girls. I personally just know that CBJ is going to mean a robotic, “cum and get out of here” appointment.
She answered text. Everything covered. Damn. Asked 260HH and 400HR. I would have done it if it was BBBJ. Seems like the usual with these out of town girls. I personally just know that CBJ is going to mean a robotic, “cum and get out of here” appointment. Originally Posted by pensfan123456
I would pass on CBJ. Especially at those rates. Just me tho.
told the same thing, everything covered, no gfe, no kissing

its a shame, she would have been one very busy lady
Agree CBJ is a deal breaker - especially as you get older ( you'll see!)
There are three different women on tryst named Victoria Banks. Only one viable to me.
I texted her to see if she had an incall and got no reply.
I texted her to see if she had an incall and got no reply. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch

hotel in greentree area i was told, she hasnt been on tryst since 12/24
What's the phone number in the ad???
hotel in greentree area i was told, she hasnt been on tryst since 12/24 Originally Posted by chizzy
Just from the provider side, it’s not like SA where we care about getting messages on Tryst. There is absolutely zero benefit to logging in, ironically the only reason I do is because it is displayed. I think if it is a free account it helps with placement but I’m pretty sure she’s also on the front page so she’s probably paid and has no reason to log in. Are you guys texting dumb stuff like you avail? Or location? Not even being a smart ass but she’s hot and I get well over 50 texts a day so I don’t reply to random one word ones. Just trying to help...
Just from the provider side, it’s not like SA where we care about getting messages on Tryst. There is absolutely zero benefit to logging in, ironically the only reason I do is because it is displayed. I think if it is a free account it helps with placement but I’m pretty sure she’s also on the front page so she’s probably paid and has no reason to log in. Are you guys texting dumb stuff like you avail? Or location? Not even being a smart ass but she’s hot and I get well over 50 texts a day so I don’t reply to random one word ones. Just trying to help... Originally Posted by MorganOBM
Yeah, the logging in part you are probably right about. She lists her number( which is how I contacted her)
So I would assume most guys would not message on tryst. And your right, I'm sure she gets flooded with texts lol
  • Typo
  • 01-05-2021, 10:18 PM
She's definitely hot. If I can ever find the time, I might have a go at scheduling with her. Seems like a good way to come out of my COVID slump.
Yeh chizzy, originally they tried to set up a tryst messaging thing and it was a disaster so there isn’t one. Maybe there is the ability but we don’t check them lol. Great site, terrible message system. It’s more just an ad site. I know before it got bigger someone told me if I signed in every day my ad would be higher ranked but now that I pay (I think all the front page is probably paid) my ad would be front page regardless of whether I signed in or not. She cares enough to pay for an ad so she must be somewhat active.

Pittsburgh is really busy with great clients so I’m guessing her inbox is probably a mess. It really depends on how bad you want to see someone, plus it’s never a bad thing to say hi I’m following up on my last text in case one got buried. I’m sure guys are going to say that’s too much effort and that is their right but there are a lot of classy lurkers