what is wrong with Trump

He continues on, state after state. What is it.......can't he believe Biden got more votes and electoral votes that he did ? Can't he accept the fact that he lost and will not be president starting January 20 ? It's unbelievable he continues on with this.
Trump is fighting for America in the way he knows how. It is not kosher, politically incorrect, and misunderstood by lots of people. The result of all of this will hopefully be for the greater good of America- a better way of voting, an eyes open approach to voting, and a better understanding of what the process is for all Americans. I think State leaders even had to dig some law books out as a refresher.

IMO
Hes doing what anyone would do when the election was stolen from you.
He's a fucking crybaby pussy who can't accept losing. He's not ready to run with the big dogs, and he never will be. He's a phony and he's the worst president this nation ever had. He cannot be gone soon enough.
He's a fucking crybaby pussy who can't accept losing. He's not ready to run with the big dogs, and he never will be. He's a phony and he's the worst president this nation ever had. He cannot be gone soon enough. Originally Posted by Lapdog

And yet Trump is right about the big issues, and has shown the corruption in the Democrat Party is running deep.
Hey Einstein, VitaMan asked the question. I answered it with my opinion. That's my goddam opinion, OK? I'm not going to argue about it. Take a hike.
Trump still can't believe he lost the popular vote in 2016. His current behavior is no surprise to me.
Why is anybody surprised by his behavior?

Why is anybody surprised by the behavior of his mindless cult followers?

This was all predicted and expected.

Trump is a morally and ethically corrupt person in every way. He's lowered the bar for both so far that only he and his cult of corruption can still manage to get beneath it.

He isn't flexible enough to limbo.

Fuck that guy.
Twit head is just begging for stupid people to send him more money. He knows he lost but has a lot of bills to pay....stupud people will never have a clue
And yet Trump is right about the big issues, and has shown the corruption in the Democrat Party is running deep. Originally Posted by farmstud60
These big issues are too big for him.

‘Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated’
DTickler nailed it when he said that "the result of this will hopefully be for the greater good of America - a better way of voting, an eyes open approach to voting," ..... and that begins with step one of what must be done to start the cleanup and improve the integrity of any and all votes, and that is that PAPER BALLOTS MUST BE OUTLAWED AND INVALID TO BEING COUNTED IN ANY AND ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS ..... can't read which hole was punched? INVALID ..... cant read the signature or if there's any uncertainty that signature was signed by someone who isn't even alive? INVALID ..... want to stop dipshit dumbocrat vote counters from dumping boxes containing MILLIONS of illegal biden votes into boxes in seven states where he was losing until biden has a comfortable majority in ALL of those states? INVALID ..... until this country and the states in it) make their number one priority to be election accountability, I'm sure we will continue in the future to elect candidates for offices in races where they never had enough votes to win ..... until they did .....
DTickler nailed it when he said that "the result of this will hopefully be for the greater good of America - a better way of voting, an eyes open approach to voting," ..... and that begins with step one of what must be done to start the cleanup and improve the integrity of any and all votes, and that is that PAPER BALLOTS MUST BE OUTLAWED AND INVALID TO BEING COUNTED IN ANY AND ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS ..... can't read which hole was punched? INVALID ..... cant read the signature or if there's any uncertainty that signature was signed by someone who isn't even alive? INVALID ..... want to stop dipshit dumbocrat vote counters from dumping boxes containing MILLIONS of illegal biden votes into boxes in seven states where he was losing until biden has a comfortable majority in ALL of those states? INVALID ..... until this country and the states in it) make their number one priority to be election accountability, I'm sure we will continue in the future to elect candidates for offices in races where they never had enough votes to win ..... until they did ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

Total idiotic post, you must work for CNN
Paper ballots should be outlawed? I thought electronic voting was way more susceptible to fraud.
'It’s surreal’: the US officials facing violent threats as Trump claims voter fraud

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olence-militia

The two Republican senators in Georgia contesting the runoff elections, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, have both resisted acknowledging Biden’s victory in public. Loeffler has gone further, embracing aspects of that other cult-like antisemitic conspiracy theory movement, QAnon.

In August, Loeffler appeared on a campaign stage alongside Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has since become the first open QAnon supporter to win a seat in the US House. A less noticed but equally disturbing feature of Loeffler’s controversial alliance with Greene was that members of the far-right militia group Georgia III% Martyrs were among the security detail for the event.