Didn't show up - Scam Avoid

Well, that's why you never do that. If an advance donation is sought, assume it is a scam.
it seems to me you fall for the pay up front scam a lot. a way to avoid that is don't do it with anyone. we have all fallen for it but quit while you're ahead. btw had you done your research there was a bad review posted recently!
I posted that review and this forum so others will know about it. I have to stop doing up front.
Lots of scamming going on lately. Double booking, no shows that lead to content hawking, no communication, treating clients like ATM machines (which is the deposit scam), etc. There are lots of desperate people in these times, and if the strip clubs or other venues shut down again as the ICUs shut down and folks react - it will only get worse.

Now is the time to be REALLY wary, and be up front about concerns, if the provider gets pissy, just be nice and find another one. Their loss.

Most of the girls who post here regularly are held accountable because they are visible here, so that's a good way to try to avoid some of the traps. But the real protection here is folks like yourself sharing information... POST REVIEWS and alert folks to scams.

Thanks for posting!