Another collusion narrative, only the names and players change

Could this really be happening? After 4 years of Democrats claiming Trump and Republicans colluded with Russia, with Mueller finding no evidence of, could we be looking at years of Republicans claiming Biden and Democrats colluding with China, a much bigger advisory than Russia ever was?

Russia did try to interfere in our 2016 election, no question about that. They posted fake ads on social media, trying to turn Americans against each other. Many Americans seem to be un-aware that there was an effort to discredit Trump too because the purpose of the Russian campaign was to sow chaos as testified to by many in the impeachment hearings.

Russia used hacked -emails to discredit Hillary. Funny thing is, this part, the Russians didn't make up, they just told us what was being said by the Democrats, their truthful thoughts. Sure, it's illegal and should be spoken against but the bottom line is, they were in the public and worthy of discussion.

We had multiple FBI investigations into Trump and all of the Trump children. Result, no indictments of anybody in the family and I believed they had Don Jr. dead to right with that meeting in Trump Tower expecting "opposition research", dirt, on Hillary, but it didn't happen.

Now we have Hunter Biden, up to his neck in business deals with foreign countries that his father the Vice President had portfolio in and Hunter, it has now been confirmed by the New York Times, something Fox viewers have known for months, that Hunter is the target not merely subject, of possible 4 criminal investigations, some involving China.

Of course a father should not be held accountable for the sins, the crimes of the son or brother who is also being investigated. But if in that investigation of Hunter, we find out that Joe had more than a passing interest, wait, Joe said he had no interest, hell, no knowledge of anything Hunter or James was doing! Nada!

Now, along comes a laptop owned by Hunter and third party corroboration of what was said on that laptop because the third party also had those same e-mails. So I guess if the laptop was Russian dis-information, they CCed Bobulinski with those same e-mails and are paying him to spread dirt about Hunter.

Now, as if that wasn't enough to connect Joe Biden to China and China possibly having compromising information of Joe and Hunter leaving Joe susceptible to black-mail to keep this stuff secret because after all, isn't that why Trump shouldn't have been President? Because the Democrats told us his involvement in Russia, like wanting to build a hotel at one time, made him susceptible to black mail. And now we have a situation where our next President could be susceptible to black mail by China!

Holy crapola Batman!

And as if that weren't enough, now we see that one of the leading critics of Trump, Eric Swalwell, was in bed, literately and figuratively, with a Chinese spy. Swalwell says he didn't know she was a spy and all of the Chinese propaganda he has been spouting for years was just a coincidence.

Do we have a real life Manchurian Candidate in our Congress, siting on the Intelligence committee, where Nancy Pelosi put him knowing full well knowing his relationship with a Chines spy?

And what exactly is this San Fransisco connection to the Chinese?

Hang on to your hats folks because this story has a long way to go before the fat lady sings!
the china story is one of the seduction of, not just the biden family, but of much of the "elite" in America and those not so elite, the merely wealthy, as in the nba
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2020, 12:09 PM
the china story is one of the seduction of, not just the biden family, but of much of the "elite" in America and those not so elite, the merely wealthy, as in the nba Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Take your shirt off and look and see where it was made....you two are part of the problem you bitch about. We all are.
Take your shirt off and look and see where it was made....you two are part of the problem you bitch about. We all are. Originally Posted by WTF
mine says, in a wee small tag beneath the larger CREMIEUX COLLECTION tag, "made in india"
This should give you Trumpers something to occupy your time for the next 4 years since your boy has been neutered and rendered impotent.

Hang on to your hat and then blow it out your ass !

We will be moving forward on restoring representative governance back to the good old USA.

And simultaneously cleaning up from the Trump debacle.

First we have to see where the private Manhattan DA cases lead.

They should include Ivanka,Don Jr.,and Eric.

I wonder if your China bullshit will end up being as significant as the Kraken ?

Where is the Kraken ?

What became of the Kraken ?

Also BoBo Belinsky had his Bombshell Tucker Carlson interview this weekend and I have not seen Anything today regarding the game changing revelations he was supposed to deliver !!
And you won't until the investigation is complete as per DOJ rules which Barr apparently followed unlike Comey.

I've made my prediction and you have made yours, now we wait to see who was right.

But there is no denying two basic things. The Biden family has a history with China. The same thing that got Trump in trouble. If even a small bit of what is being reported is true, Joe Biden will have to decide how much he wants to get involved in his son's problems while waiting to see if the stink rubs off on him.

Two, the Democrts through the actions of Swalwell, now to have a China problem. A connection that is not in dispute. The question is and must be answered, why did Nancy Pelosi put somebody on the Intelligence committee, that could have been compromised by Chinese spies?

How could we possible know what these spies know and could be used against Swalwell and the Democrats? This has the appearance of a Manchurian Candidate in Swalwell and if the Republicans manage to keep the Senate, this will heat up big time.

Joe Biden is about to have the worst first hundred days in Presidential history.
Russia used hacked -emails to discredit Hillary. Funny thing is, this part, the Russians didn't make up, they just told us what was being said by the Democrats, their truthful thoughts. Sure, it's illegal and should be spoken against but the bottom line is, they were in the public and worthy of discussion.

[snip]

Holy crapola Batman!

[snip]

Hang on to your hats folks because this story has a long way to go before the fat lady sings! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Russians also aided and abetted hillary's campaign on the fake russian collusion with russian dis-info. they were playing both sides of the fence with hillary and trump.
A lot of politicos started in San Fran corruption , cumys , newwsons the list is long the question is is it a Chinese politico factory , lots of Fane fane fucking politicos
A lot of politicos started in San Fran corruption , cumys , newwsons the list is long the question is is it a Chinese politico factory , lots of Fane fane fucking politicos Originally Posted by rexdutchman

It sure looks like a cozy relationship. Have you seen some of the video's of Swalwell sticking up for China? Saying that he never heard anything in the Intelligence briefings he got that would put China in the same category as Russia constituting a threat to America. Excuse me?

If Russia ever had anything on Trump that they could blackmail him with because he had "contacts" with Russians, why wouldn't that same logic be used on Swalwell who had a relationship with a Chinese spy who actually raised money for him and no doubt, slept with him?

The double standard is amazing but predictable. Our guy OK, your guy, an agent for a foreign government.

Swalwell needs to be removed from the Intelligence Committee and Nancy Pelosi needs to be asked why she felt the need to put Swalwell on the Intelligence committee after knowing of this relationship with a Chinese spy.

Biden family tied to China, easily blackmail able. Swalwell, tied to China and easily blackmail able. Did Pelosi put Swalwell on that committee as to not be blackmailed?

I heard the typical answer today from Biden voters when asked about Hunter. "Hunter won't be President". "Hunter has nothing at all to do with Joe Biden".

These are the same people who say that they never heard of the Hunter laptop before the election because the news they get, never mentioned it.

Some people who voted for Biden have now said that "if they knew then, what they know now after the New York Times and Washington Post have now decided to report on the Hunter story, they would not have voted for Biden. How many votes would that have been?

The Democrats, MSM and the Tech. companies, all conspired to keep this story out of circulation till after the election.

Maybe that was a coup?

In a conversation I had today, a young lady, said she didn't believe the Hunter laptop story. "Why would a smart guy like Hunter forget his laptop like that"? I said well, a cocaine stupor might have had something to do with it which of course she had no knowledge of. Then I asked her why would Hunter's attorney ask for that laptop to be returned and try to keep it out of evidence if he didn't write those e-mails but Russia did and why would Tony Bobulinski have copies of those e-mails on his computer and admit to meetings with Hunter and Joe?

Of course she was completely un-aware of any of this. I think she thinks I'm a Russian agent.

What other explanation could there be?
You got a link for that soliloquy?
^ living under a rock Beijing boy
Nice talk, short bus!