Connections

Go ahead...throw up in your mouth. I know I did when someone would post about having a “connection” with some provider. Yeah, I’d had some great romps with some - but I didn’t consider it anything more than that.

And then it happened. I made a date with a higher-than-usual amount for me provider. Things were just different. It was genuine, or at least it seemed to be.

We were similar in age, and seemed to want the same things during our session. After seeing a few more ladies, I decided to see her again. And there it was again. She opened up, and we connected on a number of levels. It was the best experience I have had.

Having that connection really ignites the passion, and our dates have been nothing like I have experienced with anyone else. And that carried over after we’d leave.

13 years and countless sessions later, we still have it.

Anyone else had a connection? What made it different?
I thought I had a connection like this, established and nurtured over the course of several years, but then I found out what she told another lady about me, and the bloom fell off the rose.
I know this seems pretty fucking crazy. My current girlfriend started out as a body rub. Yeah, that kind of chemistry seems way too crazy, but we could not be happier right now.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Stop paying to test these connections, then you got something
^Right
My first 4 wives were good girls from good families. Those marriages didn't work out too well.

I hit up an older hooker, we did the deed a few times, got married in Tahoe and never looked back.
Shacked up 5 years, married 25 years. Plenty of crazy fun sexxxy times...

Until her doctor removed her MOJO from down below.

It can work. It all depends on their level of crazy.

She never did drugs or drank alcohol. She needed $$$ for college then later for down payment on car, then later for insurance on car, then for other things. She found a sugar daddy when in college. Then special dates when she really needed $.
I met her at her RW job. Hit up on her. Got lucky on first date. Never looked back.

She came from a very good but very poor Pentecostal family. She just didn't have a way of making enough money in a RW job to support living in the city she lived in.
I didn't know she hooked on the side until a couple months after dating.

Just don't find a drugged out BSC provider. And don't look for a forever partner.
Don't look, don't even try. Things will happen when and if they are supposed to happen.

I wasn't looking for a wife when I found the best one I ever could have found.