A nice Old Fashioned

Who gives the best HJ in town? Opinions?
IF thats all youre looking for Id say your favorite AMP. They do it right and the price is right.
I never had fun at an AMP. It's always just seemed like "I rubbed your back, now I'll rub this too" never been sexy about it.
I never had fun at an AMP. It's always just seemed like "I rubbed your back, now I'll rub this too" never been sexy about it. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Try Kyoto.
Been there, never saw what some people think is so great there. Just not into the AMP setup I guess.
With covid going on I have been thinking of offering this.... just a nice sexy massage with masks on. My problem is I can’t help myself when I get someone on my table.... my fingers go wondering to dark places. I have heard from clients that Athena is the absolute best.
Best stroke for the money is my right hand.
With covid going on I have been thinking of offering this.... just a nice sexy massage with masks on. My problem is I can’t help myself when I get someone on my table.... my fingers go wondering to dark places. I have heard from clients that Athena is the absolute best. Originally Posted by klassygerl
Fingers in dark places can be part of a good handy. Lol
Fingers in dark places can be part of a good handy. Lol Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Nothing wrong with that, Go for it girl during these trying times.