Is it true about the BBQ in Memphis

So I keep hearing about the BBQ in Memphis. Is there a local favorite? If so tell me all about it. Would love to try some local places.
Central BBQ. Rack of ribs, wet. I travel a lot and these are DAMN delicious. Come, I'll show you ��
A chopped pork sandwich from Payne's BBQ will change your life. Nothing else like it on earth. And don't let the rough exterior scare you off. Friendly people and the world's best BBQ are inside. Be sure to get it with the slaw. You'll thank me.
tccook speaks the truth. Payne's is the place.

But really, you have to try pretty hard to find bad barbecue in Memphis. It's all pretty damn good.
Thank yall these all sound so yummy. Ill be back to try some more next week.
hey sexy

if germantown commisary in memphis is still open.. it rocks

have fun!!!
So first the ice storm iced over a week..... And then A week and a half of snow and issues. Soooo Glad Feb is Over. Now finally I can finally get on the road!!!
Hit up Elwoods Shack.

Central is my go to: BBQ Nachos sub fries instead of chips. Also, their smoked wings are fire.
Might have to check them out tomorrow for dinner. Sounds good
Hit up Elwoods Shack.

Central is my go to: BBQ Nachos sub fries instead of chips. Also, their smoked wings are fire. Originally Posted by Poolpass495
If you're adding to your list and have never tried it before, the Bar-B-Q shop also has bomb BBQ spaghetti.
I just got in. Going to grab a grilled chicken salad for tonight. Trying to find one now. Lol I need that buttermilk style ranch dressing. Deff going to try one of these BBQ spots for lunch tomorrow.
If you're adding to your list and have never tried it before, the Bar-B-Q shop also has bomb BBQ spaghetti. Originally Posted by Poolpass495