Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Usual suspects, see ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, curly, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5’5” c’s, tight body
Recommendation: Yes
She still up 28 north of the city? Springdale area maybe?
Originally Posted by myalterego62
She still up 28 north of the city? Springdale area maybe? Originally Posted by wesmantooth
Yes
For those that can’t see her pictures, she’s a 2-3 on the SA scale but a 7-9 on the Eccie or Indy scale. At least.
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
That’s my understanding
For those that can’t see her pictures, she’s a 2-3 on the SA scale but a 7-9 on the Eccie or Indy scale. At least. Originally Posted by Charley3
Yes this is all true...lol
She does not want her number posted. This has been discussed on here multiple times.
She does not want her number posted. This has been discussed on here multiple times. Originally Posted by rmg_35
ummm

She does not want her number posted. This has been discussed on here multiple times. Originally Posted by rmg_35
100% fake news......
100% fake news...... Originally Posted by Satisfier1269
I have seen her multiple time as it's not fake news. She is on SA and does not want her number posted on this site. When she first got reviewed back in the summer, she was using her real phone number and was getting hundreds of text messages and calls a day after the review. She had to get a new phone number. The current number is a text now number that she also does not want on this site. She has also pulled down her SA account several times after idiots have also posted on this site.

So unless something has changed recently, (did you ask her), she wants to have guys go through SA to meet her.
I have seen her multiple time as it's not fake news. She is on SA and does not want her number posted on this site. When she first got reviewed back in the summer, she was using her real phone number and was getting hundreds of text messages and calls a day after the review. She had to get a new phone number. The current number is a text now number that she also does not want on this site. She has also pulled down her SA account several times after idiots have also posted on this site.

So unless something has changed recently, (did you ask her), she wants to have guys go through SA to meet her. Originally Posted by rmg_35

Maybe you should read the ROS first... oh, wait...