Elements GP

April and the other gal at Elements in Grand Prairie are worth the price, but it’s not very much fun with either of them unless you want to get in and get out. I’m going to spend the extra cash and try out the Dallas spots due to all of the fantastic reviews, and honestly, I enjoy a great table shower (which Elements doesn’t provide). I’ll head back to Elements when they swap out the talent (which they do every few months). I’m just posting this to have my fellow GP mongers post when the talent swaps out.
Who is there currently? Back in the summer I had a lot of fun with Sasha and before the Covid shutdown I used to see Connie a lot who was a bbfs provider.
I meant to say who else is there besides April?
I meant to say who else is there besides April?
Last time I was there about 1 month ago, the service wasnot that great. They tried to get you in and out as fast as possible. Sasha was great and so is Connie.
What about 360 massage?
Is the same Elements which always seemed very professional to me? We have one in Plano.
Candy was awesome
I hate to say, but wasn't the least impressed with April. It was a 30 minute session because "We beezzy", and the massage was a half assed effort. Wasn't much to the CFS Mish either. I hope she's sent back to her homeland by the time I ever do return there, unless I can at least try the other girl.
  • slap
  • 12-21-2020, 04:08 PM
Yep I use to go and see Candy. Sasha was good as well
Sasha is the way to go here
Candy is quite older.
I second this?? Any intel on 360 massage?
Is April the 5’3-5’4 with curly hair around 45ish? She could be fun if you repeat with her and when they’re not busy. So when stars aligned, haha
When is the last time anyone has gone there. The last time I went which was a month or so ago the session was very sketchy and And it felt as if LE was in the next Room. There was no extras or grazing. Another person on here also said they saw someone peeking around the corner a male figure who looked Caucasian. And another poster also stated they saw LE in the parking lot. Just trying to verify if things cool down or what