Greenfield

Just started getting back into the hobby most people are usually on the same area if there are a few particular out of the area and that is in Greenfield I am unfamiliar with the area not know if it's safe nice neighborhood or what should I be prepared for any information will be appreciated thank you kindly have a great day
Where is the punctuation police?
  • Typo
  • 12-24-2020, 08:41 AM
I pasted this into Google translate and it gave me the final clue to finding Forrest Fenn's treasure
I pasted this into Google translate and it gave me the final clue to finding Forrest Fenn's treasure Originally Posted by Typo
Can’t translate cumquat stuffers.....
Assuming this is a legit question ... Greenfield, as an area, is fine. It's a quiet, relatively safe middle-class neighborhood. The only thing I'd say you'd need to be "prepared" for is the possibility of nosy neighbors seeing a parade of random men going into someone's house, staying for between 15 and 60 minutes, and then leaving, multiple times throughout the week...
Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Thanks. Yes legit I did the talk to text and well it's not good.
  • DOC22
  • 01-01-2021, 01:27 PM
If you go to the link, Tryst, at one point I saw an AsianAmerican doing incalls. Maybe one of the other fellows on here has more information than I can provide. Good luck!!!