Trump has now sabotaged the GOP - serves them right

Trump vetoed the Defense bill. The House overwhelming voted to overturn that veto.

Trump refused to sign the relief package at the last second because he thought the check wasn’t big enough? Right!

So the House voted to raise the amount of the check to the $2000 that Trump was “holding out” for. Put your money where your mouth is? Sure!

Now it’s up to the Senate, which is likely to reject it. AND override the veto.

Hell of a spot for the Senate Republicans. Especially when their control of the Senate is now very much at risk.

Georgia will rise and lift America out of this smelly quicksand.
You tell'em yr! Way to go. yrse a funnies guy
Trump vetoed the Defense bill. The House overwhelming voted to overturn that veto.

Trump refused to sign the relief package at the last second because he thought the check wasn’t big enough? Right!

So the House voted to raise the amount of the check to the $2000 that Trump was “holding out” for. Put your money where your mouth is? Sure!

Now it’s up to the Senate, which is likely to reject it. AND override the veto.

Hell of a spot for the Senate Republicans. Especially when their control of the Senate is now very much at risk.

Georgia will rise and lift America out of this smelly quicksand. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's only a few more weeks before that child has to go home and stop his tantrums. I don't even know where his main home is but I would suggest he stays out of NYC because they want to arrest him.

His Florida neighbors don't want him either so maybe Alabama is a good spot for him. They seem to love him there judging by those redneck rallies... A man who grew up in Queens traveling to hick simpleton Alabama for rallies because he is so disliked. That's some funny desperate shit to me.
Any comment on the OP, WD? Or are you stalking again?

You’re irrelevant once you go on my ignore list.

Now what’ll you do, bub?

You are officially irrelevant!

Have fun fucking with everybody else.

This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yea the swampers are now empowered again Its truly a gift that keeps given ,,,,,,
There's more like the GOP sabotage Trump, Trump is a the closest person to Jesus Christ, that why people hate him.
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2020, 08:27 AM
Thank U yr/hh - for the usual nonsense.!!
Yea the swampers are now empowered again Its truly a gift that keeps given ,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Thank you, Cousin Eddie!

Thank U yr/hh - for the usual nonsense.!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you for your salient and relevant comments, oeb11/RDM
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2020, 08:36 AM
Any comment on the OP, WD? Or are you stalking again?

You’re irrelevant once you go on my ignore list.

Now what’ll you do, bub?

You are officially irrelevant!

Have fun fucking with everybody else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list.
Irrelevant.
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2020, 08:58 AM
Thank You - hh - still pretending in One's own mind to be a Mod.
How pathetic!
Happy new year's.
Irrelevant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2020, 09:20 AM
Thank you hh - 'irrelevant' - how self-descriptive

Keep up the good work!