Mary Ann fucked by Covid

• WTF
  • 12-30-2020, 01:28 PM
I don't think Gilligan got him any of that!

Dawn Wells, best known for playing the girl-next-door castaway Mary Ann on the iconic CBS comedy series Gilligan’s Island, died Wednesday morning in Los Angeles of complications due to Covid-19. She was 82.

Wells, who was Miss Nevada in the 1959 Miss America pageant, beat out 350 actresses for the role of Mary Ann Summers. She also appeared in more 150 series and several movies during her career as well as on Broadway.
She was freaking 82!

What comorbidities did she have?

She was always hotter than Ginger
RIP Mary ann
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2020, 01:33 PM
She was freaking 82!

What comorbidities did she have? Originally Posted by winn dixie
She had a sunburn and a bad case of the Ginger!
I always wanted to fuck her more than Ginger.

Poor science deniers can't face the same facts that have been in their kissers since day one.
Wow nice name and you are so old in this site very nice
I always wanted to fuck her more than Ginger.
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This might be the only thing I would ever agree with you on.

As a Covid survivor and senior citizen, I can only hope she rests in peace.
I don't think Gilligan got him any of that!

Dawn Wells, best known for playing the girl-next-door castaway Mary Ann on the iconic CBS comedy series Gilligan’s Island, died Wednesday morning in Los Angeles of complications due to Covid-19. She was 82.

Wells, who was Miss Nevada in the 1959 Miss America pageant, beat out 350 actresses for the role of Mary Ann Summers. She also appeared in more 150 series and several movies during her career as well as on Broadway.
Originally Posted by WTF
Well, wasn't he too short? Like fucking 5' 8"
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2020, 08:25 PM
Well, wasn't he too short? Like fucking 5' 8" Originally Posted by EverybodyLovesFangFang
You can be to short to fuck?
She was freaking 82!

What comorbidities did she have?

She was always hotter than Ginger
RIP Mary ann Originally Posted by winn dixie

i think she had health problems in recent years. I'm not positive, but I think she had cancer that went into remission.
You can be to short to fuck? Originally Posted by WTF
No.

He was 5'8".

She was 5'4".
Damn shame. She was definitely the hotter one. Even had some nice pin ups back in the day.
i think she had health problems in recent years. I'm not positive, but I think she had cancer that went into remission. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Several articles state she suffered a fall in 2018 racking up a huge debt. She set up a go fund me page with success. Cant find if there was a reason for the fall or details.
Several articles state she suffered a fall in 2018 racking up a huge debt. She set up a go fund me page with success. Cant find if there was a reason for the fall or details. Originally Posted by winn dixie

that fall could cause health complications.
that fall could cause health complications. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Agreed.

One article stated she auctioned off a pair of her short shorts. Ummm
sorry to hear that Mary Ann is gone forever. she was really the next door girl as compared to the sultry Ginger.