Music for the mood.....

All I have been wanting to post this for a bit.... what music do you like to listen to when you are spending a little "Quality" Time with a client, SO, Provider? I had a rare outcall recently and the provider wanted some music.... So the best I had and it was great for the session was Joe Cocker - Live. This did the trick, but want to get some feedback. Also _ I am a white male over 50...so my favorites or from the 70's. And if you remember the 70's you weren't really there.
Hmmm. Joe Cocker?

The only thing he has going, is the word ''Cock'' in his name. What did you play, ''you are so beautiful''? For a Hooker?

If you like 70's, Marvin Gaye has probably 50 songs more appropriate than any Joe Cocker song. I would start with ''you sure love to ball'', then segue into ''Let's get it on'' from the same album.
U. Never go wrong with The Beach Boys!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-02-2021, 01:14 AM
If she's younger than 40 (real age) chances are she'll like some rap and r&b. I have unlimited music streaming, I can pull any song/album ever made in seconds, no need for any tapes or CD collection

I also have playlists for every mood, it sounds like you guys are stuck in your eras, always a good idea to ask them what they like listen to and compromise from there if you're not into it
U. Never go wrong with The Beach Boys!!!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
I will say, that whenever I do surfboard with my Provider, ''Surfer Girl'' brings a special spark to the encounter.
The Scorpions Animal Magnetism, Shame on the Night by Dio, Godsmack"s first album ( sentimental for my hobby cherry being popped).
The music depends on my mood. And I never ask her what she likes. It maybe something I don't like and I'm paying.
Re Joe Cocker, by way of Randy Newman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfgwrdYUQ2A
Hmmm. Joe Cocker?

The only thing he has going, is the word ''Cock'' in his name. What did you play, ''you are so beautiful''? For a Hooker?

If you like 70's, Marvin Gaye has probably 50 songs more appropriate than any Joe Cocker song. I would start with ''you sure love to ball'', then segue into ''Let's get it on'' from the same album. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Surely you haven’t forgotten his contribution to the “9 1/2 Weeks” soundtrack? It ranks right up there with Marvin.

I would agree, though, that “Let’s Get It On” is a fantastic album to fuck to. I love “Mad Dogs & Englishmen”, but it’s not the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to sexy time.

Still, I’d be pretty impressed if a young lady broke out that album for a session. I think I could manage to get down to that.

Edit: I just saw that TTH had the same thought I did. Lol!
depending on my mood
acdc
santana
texas hippie coalition
metallica
beth hart
or
slow guitar blues

and of course buddy guy
https://esposthumus.com/

Smooth Jazz

...little to no lyrics...distracts me
Roxanne
Supertramp, back in the 80's living in a beach house in the Philippines it was stuck in my player so every time I had a girl over we played it, rather than getting old it because my good to fuck music.
Supertramp, back in the 80's living in a beach house in the Philippines it was stuck in my player so every time I had a girl over we played it, rather than getting old it because my good to fuck music. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Doesn't sound like you were playing Breakfast in America...

''Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got,
Not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot''
9 inch nails....closer.....warrent..s hes my cherry pie....marcys playground sex and candy..