Top 5 providers on your "to do" list.

Well of course this crap has been done before, so I don't want to hear it lol! You can only talk about sex in different ways for so long before each thread just becomes the same topic with a different spin...here's the spin.

Top 5 providers you don't want to kiss, cuddle, and caress with all that gfe bs, but want to grudge fk the crap out of. Who makes you just go...."UHHH that bi3ch works my nerves, but I would still fk the dog sh3t out of her?" Or, what providers would you allow to blow you, but would never consider kissing or going down on? Yea, I bet this one will get a lot of replies ha ha.

Here are 5 guys I can't stand but would still like to rock their world just to see the expression on their face.

1. Wayward

2. That mod in D and T...figure it out lol.

3. Whispers

4. Thibodaux

5. Monkey Paw
Ah, but would you pay them for the pleasure?
NO! Well hello Charles!
Here are 5 guys I can't stand but would still like to rock their world just to see the expression on their face.

2. That mod in D and T...figure it out lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
lmbo. It's either Marcus or SRonly. Uh I'd do SR even though he pisses me off .. he's schexy! Yes I spelled it like that on purpose! He's on my "Must do list".

3. Whispers
I don't understand this one. He's actually pretty cool. I'd do him too just to shut him up for a few minutes lol. Hi Whispers .
No Naomi!! I said guys you DON'T like!
London, Wait... why isn't Burk on your list?

---------------------------------

Guys I don't like hmmmm......

*drumroll please*

Notanewbie : I'd go all out too. 4 star hotel, candles, wine and sexy lingerie...
I bet he won't talk shit to me after I'm done with him ... hehehe

Charlestudor: I don't like his attitude. Will do him just to teach him a lesson LOL

The others I don't like - I wouldn't give them the pleasure...
No comment.
No comment. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lmfaoo! I'm sure yall would be best friends afterwards lol.
Yea, best friends in the ER with lots of Novacain.
Yea, best friends in the ER with lots of Novacain. Originally Posted by London Rayne
This is a funny ass thread lol.

I can only come up with one name but I don't have the balls to post it cause... that's all I'm gonna say. She doesn't even post.
Yea, best friends in the ER with lots of Novacain. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sorry London, I will not allow myself to be used on a broken weenie ................. for any price

Seems pills, creams, pumps and medical science have their limits.
"If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine."
Don't have any!! Wouldn't give them the time of day to fuck them. Actually my list is longer on the one's I wouldn't fuck than the one's I would fuck.
Don't have any!! Wouldn't give them the time of day to fuck them. Actually my list is longer on the one's I wouldn't fuck than the one's I would fuck. Originally Posted by shorty
Mine too and I get paid for it ha ha.