Long Shot

Someone posted a while back in a thread about retired providers that Autumn Spring is still working around DFW with a different handle. Can anybody verify that? Sent a PM to the poster but got no response. Thx
Autumn Spring... now that would be another wonderful addition to the Dallas scene... of course I am in Florida... Alas
Really? Following!
Sign me up
about how long ago was "Someone posted a while back in a thread ..." ???

seems to me that she's hung up her heels lonnnnnnnnnnnng ago, so seriously doubt she's around.
but, it never hurts to ask.
about how long ago was "Someone posted a while back in a thread ..." ???

seems to me that she's hung up her heels lonnnnnnnnnnnng ago, so seriously doubt she's around.
but, it never hurts to ask. Originally Posted by pmdelites
PMD I am afraid you are right. She was a personal favorite and it is probably just wishful thinking on my part.
Glad you mentioned it. The post was in October last year with lots of current comments. I looked up the specific comment in question and realized been bumped from years earlier. I need to learn to read the fine print - my bad. Sorry for getting anyone's (including mine) hopes up.
Glad you mentioned it. The post was in October last year with lots of current comments. I looked up the specific comment in question and realized been bumped from years earlier. I need to learn to read the fine print - my bad. Sorry for getting anyone's (including mine) hopes up. Originally Posted by scenicroute
No worries. Thanks for bringing us up to date. I hope she is well wherever she is.