Tatum

Anyone have any information about Tatum.?
Did you hear about her baby's dad? You trying to swoop in?
What’s up with baby daddy? I actually assumed she was a lesbian. Gave off gayvibe.
Still swinging a mean hammer?
  • babsi
  • 01-18-2021, 12:08 PM
Ahhh Some NOT so fond TOS / Indys memories.
I always had a good time with Tatum (and Aubrey). Before hammer time, of course.
  • Typo
  • 01-18-2021, 03:52 PM
By this time, I'm sure Tatum's and Aubrey's Edit The Dr haven't done well for them since they last surfaced.
Seriously fuck this girl and her hammer. Why do people even bring her up any more after all the shit she pulled?
Because the 4 or 5 times i met her i had a good time . No issues or drama.
Was that back in 2011 when you joined the site? She changed over the years. Met some bad people, the kind that bash others with hammers. YMMV though.
There's a blast from the past
What’s up with baby daddy? I actually assumed she was a lesbian. Gave off gayvibe. Originally Posted by Charley3
He's a goner. Pretty sure you can guess how he went. Just saw sympathy posts and shit on her SM last week.
I was always a big fan of Neveah. First hooker that I ever 69'd. Used to have a blast with her.
I wonder what ever happened to the perpetual turd in Tatum's toilet. Was it ever able to be flushed?
I heard she called Gillece.

I wonder what ever happened to the perpetual turd in Tatum's toilet. Was it ever able to be flushed? Originally Posted by cunninglinguist724