Who's going to be masturbating tomorrow to go bidens inaugural address

It's going to be virtual so you can watch it and masterbate at same time.
  • Tiny
  • 01-19-2021, 04:56 PM
Probably not. If they interview Alexandria Ocasio Cortez or Ilhan Omar, I might just do that. But it takes me at least two minutes to rub one out, so a close up or two just won't cut it.
I will proudly vote for her. I don't care what her politics are.
  • Tiny
  • 01-19-2021, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by matchingmole
My passionate dream girl! Someday that woman's going to be the mother of my child.
My passionate dream girl! Someday that woman's going to be the mother of my child. Originally Posted by Tiny
Let's put a little reality to your fantasy. She'll have it at an Abortion Clinic. You can wait in the Lobby to pay the bill, lol.
  • Tiny
  • 01-19-2021, 06:15 PM
Yeah she'll have it at an Abortion Clinic. You can wait in the Lobby to pay the bill, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Fantastic!!! Bareback sex with a goddess and I won't have to pay the bills for the next 18 years.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Well she getting off with poll I but like bending over.
Fantastic!!! Bareback sex with a goddess and I won't have to pay the bills for the next 18 years. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah you'll do 18 years after she cries Rape. Add that to your fantasy too, lol.
I will proudly vote for her. I don't care what her politics are. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Seems to be your voting style like most libs
tetanus shot 666
start of "dark winter" per the new fearless leader ,,,, Senility now
Well we'll what did you do if poll still open.