State: Arkansas
Address: River Market Area
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brick Shit House! Just Beautiful
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review Sir! She is on the to do list soon! Looks like you enjoyed yourself!
She is a Peach and a hell of a good time.
Great review Bacon. You central boys are lucky to have her.
You Arkansas boys are lucky to have her. I'm in Wisconsin and the hobby is dead up here. I am so close to making the trip to Arkansas just to see her! NWA isn't much of a trip.............
You Arkansas boys are lucky to have her. I'm in Wisconsin and the hobby is dead up here. I am so close to making the trip to Arkansas just to see her! NWA isn't much of a trip............. Originally Posted by Taters2019
NWA might be high but no shortage of cuties
Yeah, Bacon - great review and glad you had a great time with her. I can chime in with one more thing...Harper is a really nice human being. I saw her recently, and she was just coming off a really thoughtful errand to do something really kind for a person who really needed it. That bought her top status with me. Really nice to see someone who puts her heart into life...both in the hobby and in her vanilla life as well.
Thanks for sharing Bacon. She sounds like a delightful young lady that maybe I could have the good fortune of meeting her if I ever hobby again, lol. Very intriguing I must say.
Thanks for sharing Bacon. I get to meet her Thursday morning.