URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=479536
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Off Dickson
Activities: CBJ, Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Medium Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tight skinny Spinner. Short and cute.
Recommendation: No
Great review Bammer! I can completely understand your reasoning for saying no.
Bammer sorry about the experience I have seen Mia so many times I lost count and never had that happen to me not even once. I guess it's YMMV
Yeah I wasn’t impressed with her either.
I have seen this SWEET GORGEOUS Woman with a great ass many times. Sweet Mia is exactly that. She is one of the sweetest providers in numerous states i have visited. She has a real sweet shy Girlfriend way about her and MY personal connection with her has been WONDERFUL! I know I have had low connections with others that someone may rave about but this sweet girl is someone I would love to just hang with and stir up some heated passion
Thanks for the review Bammer! I know what you mean though, there have been a couple of providers that other guys have given rave reviews and by time I saw her my expectations were off the chart. But when I arrived for the encounter, I found it to be less than overwhelming. A combination of high expectations, not offering preferred activities, and just a general difference in personality preferences can result in a much different experience from one guy to the next. That said, with all the positive reviews Mia has received I would be inclined to try and book w her if she ever came to LR.
Great review Bammer! I can completely understand your reasoning for saying no. Originally Posted by Baconman
I had an awesome time with Mia when I saw her! But from reading her past reviews, I fully understand why you would be disappointed by expecting one thing and then you got another.

Her idea. She didn’t even ask.
Thanks for the review, Bammer!

As they say about sex, "when it's good, it's REALLY good...and when it's bad, it's not THAT bad..."
My experiences with Mia has been nothing short of amazing. She is an incredibly sweet sexy provider. I understand that ymmv, as with all human interactions, but IMO she is a consummate professional who is a real giver.