cash and dashed

I was cash and dashed by Lexi / Paige 412-872-0822. Be careful.
lets call her up and get you your money back. We get a group together and we get the money. This happens way too often and these girls get away scott free. Or you could report a bunch of "strange activity" coming from her incall location. Either way I wouldn't let is slide. Fuck I was cash and dashed once in my life and reported the girl on here (still advertises by the way) and I got a 1 yr ban for giving out her name. It's bullshit really. If someone steals from you it should be fair game to out them. Don't do the crime if you can't pay the consequences.
Moved to the correct forum
many reviews and comments abought this one, why do members continue to see her when nothing is good said about her?
Little head always wins.
We have all been burned once or twice. You will live through it. It has happened to the best of us.
We have all been burned once or twice. You will live through it. It has happened to the best of us. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I have never been cashed and dashed, but there were times that I wish I could have paid to avoid an experience.
Details?
Tons of guys avoid this experience by seeing someone that requires a deposit oh the irony.....
Tons of guys avoid this experience by seeing someone that requires a deposit oh the irony..... Originally Posted by MorganOBM
LOL - Tons of guys avoid this experience by using common sense and doing research up front and never paying a deposit.

Paying a deposit makes one more susceptible to being scammed
LOL - Tons of guys avoid this experience by using common sense and doing research up front and never paying a deposit.

Paying a deposit makes one more susceptible to being scammed Originally Posted by berryberry
I would only pay deposit if the provider has an extremely long and always, without exceptions, perfect reputation. And even then with very big reservations and back thoughts. In any other case asking for a deposit is nothing short of a swindle. I have been asked to pay a deposit a couple of time but never did so. Also I personally would not leave on deposit more than $100.
Details? Originally Posted by J15202
I was cash and dashed by Lexi / Paige 412-872-0822. Be careful.

No more details needed.