manis and pedis..guys too

Most of us providers get regular manicures/pedicures....BUT how many of you guys do???

I used to have a "foot phobia"..I hate ugly feet{lol}.......but lately I find myself being entranced with feet.....I like it when a client who comes to see me has pretty feet and toes!
I enjoy massaging my client's feet if they are well taken care of...It is a great stress reliever!!

So my question to you men out there....have you ever or would you ever get a manicure/pedicure???

And have you ever had a foot massage???Do you like them??
I do not, but love when a women has a nice mani and pedi. Anytime I see a women a nice manicure I go out of my way to make a comment on her mani.

Nothing is hotter than a mani wrapped around Mr. Happy and a bright colored Pedi spread eagle on the bed.
yep thats a nice visual mmmmm
I like it when the laydays suck on my big foooking toe...

Cum git you some ....

A visual....

omfg baby lol
some things cant be unseen
I get pedicures every month or so. Money WELL spent. Feels great!!

Foot massages are awesome!
Never had a mani or a pedi but I love getting a professional foot massage.

Cum git you some ....

A visual....

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That is absolutely fucking disgusting
Most of us providers get regular manicures/pedicures....BUT how many of you guys do???

I used to have a "foot phobia"..I hate ugly feet{lol}.......but lately I find myself being entranced with feet.....I like it when a client who comes to see me has pretty feet and toes!
I enjoy massaging my client's feet if they are well taken care of...It is a great stress reliever!!

So my question to you men out there....have you ever or would you ever get a manicure/pedicure???

And have you ever had a foot massage???Do you like them??
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas I agree I have a foot fetish and I hate ugly feet too so if men have ugly feet please leave your socks on
lol good point!

i usually wear funky novelty knee high socks for playtimes... my feet get cold so easy

Cum git you some ....

A visual....

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Is that a Defective Penis with a Snaggletooth and the Condom Broke?

And yes Dallas, it's always nice to do spa day as a couple.

Happy Hobbying!
Fuck no!

That is absolutely fucking disgusting Originally Posted by Cendell M
You're welcome...
If you're not "horney", foot massages are a great way to just relax. Got hooked in Thailand. Still am.
Dammit to hell ! I just took of my other sock...

this one looks better though.... whaddayathinck laydaaays?