How do you access eccie do you microchip in head.

• WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 11:53 AM
You must have already gotten the Covid vaccine!

TECH
Elon Musk says his start-up Neuralink has wired up a monkey to play video games using its mind

• WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 12:00 PM
TECH
Elon Musk says his start-up Neuralink has wired up a monkey to play video games using its mind

Originally Posted by winn dixie
How much they paying you?
So far, they've given him a Sarah Palin blowup doll and a patch kit.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 01:56 PM
Sara Palin doll would wear a strap on and fuck him!
Sara Palin doll would wear a strap on and fuck him! Originally Posted by WTF
You still have 45 minutes to edit! I'll give you that.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 05:43 PM
You still have 45 minutes to edit! I'll give you that. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you too thin skinned to take a joke mister bahahahahahah man?

That seems hypocritical
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Given the trajectory of teh marxist DPST/ccp party - they will have every newborn implanted with a medulla oblongta chip to join teh world wide hive inside of 20 years.

Just after they save the world singlehandeddy from their global warming 'myth' .
"Is this first hand knowledge?" If read the link from the newese article you know where he got his information

"
PUBLISHED MON, FEB 1 20217:54 AM ESTUPDATED TUE, FEB 2 202110:47 AM EST
Sam Shead
@SAM_L_SHEAD
Share Article via Facebook
Share Article via Twitter
Share Article via LinkedIn
Share Article via Email
KEY POINTS
Elon Musk said in an interview that a monkey has been wired up to play video games with its mind by a company he founded called Neuralink.
Neuralink put a computer chip into the monkey’s skull and used “tiny wires” to connect it to its brain, Musk said.
“It’s not an unhappy monkey,” he said during a talk on Clubhouse, a new social media app gaining popularity that allows people to have informal voice chats while others listen in."

To bad don't have a share article via "eccie".

Thanks for replying to my thread even if did not understand the other guys post.
covid 1984
So far, they've given him a Sarah Palin blowup doll and a patch kit. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Who the "him" the OP, Win or WTF I have a patch kit on hand but have not been given any thing gus's it lost in mail or some at post office stole it.
Who the "him" the OP, Win or WTF I have a patch kit on hand but have not been given any thing gus's it lost in mail or some at post office stole it. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Sadly my Palin doll is gone! Hoping to get a Sarah Sanders or M. Greene doll next!
Sadly my Palin doll is gone! Hoping to get a Sarah Sanders or M. Greene doll next! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What happened to it I learn great stuff fill get slow expansion unless big booted dolls it up is way to go.
Just don't forget different between a doll and a real woman. Real woman get piss if try to come at with a can spray foam.
Glasses or contacts. I hit walls but it worth it. <--- this is called virtual reality.